Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Windows 10 64bit on T100TAM divers issue!

  1. #21
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    72337
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    USA
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Posts
    1,820
    Liked
    419 times
    SkyFry and Danpheel... glad you two found each other in this thread. It's good to find someone who shares your device configuration.

    My French is zero but do keep us posted on your experiences.

    I recall reading that if you do rollback to Win 8.1 within the 30 day rollback period that you won't be able to upgrade through the Win 8.1 OS to Win 10 ever again. I don't know if that means you can't use the Media Creation Tool to do a clean install Win 10 or not?
    Rick, loving my T100TA-C1-GR Z3740 64GB Win 10
    BIOS 314. All Windows updates except Bing. All Asus Live Updates. WIFI driver 5.93.99.210
    I get 8-12 hrs use per charge using SLEEP mode. Warning, NEVER calibrate the touchscreen.
    When posting for help, please include Your Model Particulars
    Casters T100 Master Help Guide

  2. #22
    Soundwave
    Member #
    86572
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rickscheller View Post
    SkyFry and Danpheel... glad you two found each other in this thread. It's good to find someone who shares your device configuration.

    My French is zero but do keep us posted on your experiences.

    I recall reading that if you do rollback to Win 8.1 within the 30 day rollback period that you won't be able to upgrade through the Win 8.1 OS to Win 10 ever again. I don't know if that means you can't use the Media Creation Tool to do a clean install Win 10 or not?
    I don't have the rollback to windows 8.1 option anymore as I deleted everything on my tablet once windows 10 was installed...

  3. #23
    Soundwave
    Member #
    86572
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Danpheel View Post
    Oups, yes, you're right, but you may give it a try and see if the drivers are installed correctly then ?
    tried it, didn't work... The only driver that installed itself automaticly was Asus smart gesture, but ATK package and Realtek audio drivers are missing... My tablet works great though, but I would like to get the Realtek audio manager etc back...

  4. #24
    Soundwave
    Member #
    67985
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFry View Post
    tried it, didn't work... The only driver that installed itself automaticly was Asus smart gesture, but ATK package and Realtek audio drivers are missing... My tablet works great though, but I would like to get the Realtek audio manager etc back...
    I've just checked and they're installed on mine, here's a screeshot with the version of each of them.
    Maybe this will help...

    Capture.PNG

  5. #25
    Soundwave
    Member #
    67985
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times
    by the way, the Realtek control panel is really, really basic, Under W10. I don't think you will really miss it :

    realtek.PNG

  6. #26
    Soundwave
    Member #
    86572
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Danpheel View Post
    by the way, the Realtek control panel is really, really basic, Under W10. I don't think you will really miss it :

    realtek.PNG
    Yeah but I would feel better with all the drivers up to date... Has anyone an idea on how I could go back to Factory Settings, with all the drivers and Windows 8.1 (like out of the box) please?

  7. #27
    Starscream
    Member #
    75952
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Posts
    389
    Liked
    71 times
    Get audio driver from Realtek.
    Realtek
    Asus Transformer T100TAM-C1-GM, Atom Z3775, 2GB-RAM, 64GB eMMC, Win8.1-32 updated to Win10-32
    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download T100TAM

  8. #28
    Soundwave
    Member #
    86572
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
    Get audio driver from Realtek.
    Realtek
    Tried it, didn't work. It said that the drivers were installed and I could see them in my programs but it didn't bring back the manager tool and changed nothing...

  9. #29
    Soundwave
    Member #
    86572
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
    Get audio driver from Realtek.
    Realtek
    Finally found a solution to my problem, I just installed the drivers from asus's website for windows 8.1 and everything is working great!

  10. #30
    Soundwave
    Member #
    75300
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Posts
    7
    Liked
    0 times
    Actually windows 8.1 drivers are fully compatible,with some bugs but they work

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. T100TAM: 32 or 64 bit Windows + other questions
    By Bellzemos in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 General Discussions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:47 AM
  2. Windows 8.1 32bit or 64bit?
    By Overdrivegt in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:40 PM
  3. Can 64bit Windows be installed on T100?
    By shalesh in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 Alternate OS's & Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:25 PM
  4. 64bit Windows 8.1?
    By complainypants in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 General Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 02:29 PM
  5. T100 Pro with 64bit Windows 8.1 Pro
    By Tao in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:01 PM.