Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Soundwave
    Member #
    46115
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF201
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times

    touch pad not working

    Hello,

    my touch pad is not working. I can´t put my pass word in.
    when i reset my transformer pirme it showing:
    Andriod is upgrading... touch panel Firmware updating 0%
    than finishing boot.
    but touch pad is not working.
    would be nice if sombody has an soloution.

    many thanks

  2. #2
    Starscream
    Member #
    42104
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    38 times
    Reboot(aka cold boot)your tf, turn off your tab then hold volume down+power buttons at the same time, you will see some white text on screen release both buttons & wait for it to reset... This may help

    Ooops misread your post, Is the update stuck on 0% if so goto settings> about tablet> system firmware update & tap check update, if there is one wait until it installs...

    & Welcome to the forum...
    Last edited by Cattblue; 10-07-2012 at 02:12 PM.

  3. #3
    Soundwave
    Member #
    46115
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF201
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    hello
    when I reboot my transformer pirme its showing when its starting:
    Andriod is upgrading... touch panel Firmware updating 0%
    than finishing boot.
    but touch pad still is not working.
    is there something more I could try
    thanks

  4. #4
    Starscream
    Member #
    42104
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    38 times
    Goto settings> scroll down to about tablet thet tap system firmware update, then tap check update if there is a update allow it to install...

    Also try this, Press the 4th key from the left on the top row, this toggles the touch pads on off funtion...That may help

  5. #5
    Soundwave
    Member #
    48050
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Tablet
    TF201
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    having same problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattblue View Post
    Reboot(aka cold boot)your tf, turn off your tab then hold volume down+power buttons at the same time, you will see some white text on screen release both buttons & wait for it to reset... This may help

    Ooops misread your post, Is the update stuck on 0% if so goto settings> about tablet> system firmware update & tap check update, if there is one wait until it installs...

    & Welcome to the forum...
    i'm experienceing the exact same problem and reboot / data wipe didnt fix the issue for me. the touch screen is completely unresponsive

  6. #6
    Soundwave
    Member #
    54481
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Tablet
    TF201
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
    Hello,

    my touch pad is not working. I can´t put my pass word in.
    when i reset my transformer pirme it showing:
    Andriod is upgrading... touch panel Firmware updating 0%
    than finishing boot.
    but touch pad is not working.
    would be nice if sombody has an soloution.

    many thanks
    Had Same Problem, was under warranty so i sent it back to asus to fix. had it working for about 2 months and it started happening again...

  7. #7
    Soundwave
    Member #
    60138
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Tablet
    TF201
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    I'd love to go into settings. However, the touchpad isn't working, so I am not able to do anything. Anyone resolve this issue?

  8. #8
    TRANSFORMER FORUMS LEGEND
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    2978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /EARTH/USA/NC/
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    15,780
    Liked
    2676 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rwilcox View Post
    I'd love to go into settings. However, the touchpad isn't working, so I am not able to do anything. Anyone resolve this issue?
    Welcome to the forum!

    Is it your touchscreen, or the mouse touchpad that is not working on the keyboard dock?

    If it is the mouse touchpad on the keyboard dock, try tapping the 4th key from the left on the top row of keys. This is a touchpad toggle.


    Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munching on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

    Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene.
    - Homer Jay Simpson

 

 

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. vibration on touch not working at all but...
    By nykingyn in forum Transformer Prime General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 08:37 PM
  2. Touch Screen Not Working
    By Bille2021 in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:13 AM
  3. touch screen stopped working; had to reboot
    By dangit321 in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:42 PM
  4. Touch Screen not working !
    By abdullah in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 08:20 AM
  5. touch screen. working on its own
    By LiSheng in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 AM.