Good day!

There seems to be two kinds (afaik) keyboard docks for prime.
One with small (one row height) and big (two row height) one.
Can anyone tell me what markets the later (with big enter) is intended to?
From videos around youtube I gather its plain EN layout (UK maybe?)
Would apreciate any info on this topic.
I want to buy the thing but belive or not the enter key is ,,the key'' in this matter :P