Hi all,

I just picked up a keyboard dock for my prime and I love it... except it doesn't work on several key websites. I have a sneaky suspicion it's the fault of the Android OS and not the dock, but here goes.

Basically on websites that utilize Flash or some other plugin as the basis for their text editors, keyboard control breaks. Text can't be highlighted, the pointer acts erratically or not at all, words don't show up on the screen, or entering text can't be done at all. Plus the clipboard doesn't seem to be able to copy or paste into these windows.

The biggest hit for me is that it makes G-mail and Google Documents unusable. Apps can be used of course but that loses a lot of functionality, and on web forums with no app available it's not an option.

So, I've tried the default ICS browser, Dolphin HD and Firefox and each of them break in a different way. I've also tried desktop mode vs tablet mode to no avail.

Again this is likely a problem with the android OS as opposed to the dock itself. I'd picked up the dock with the intent of the Prime replacing my netbook, but if the keyboard doesn't work reliably for all websites it's not a good purchase.

Has anyone else experienced this? More importantly, has anyone figured out a workaround? Thanks in advance.