Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: So sick of this TF

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

So sick of this TF

Have fun flaming ! This unit just sucks .Wifi will never be good , then what good is this tablet . Then wifi is even worse when I use bluetooth headphones. It still lags, freezes,crashes like a cheap chinese knock off. Asus treats you like a dumbass by saying send it in but they cant fix it without new back covers which they will not do. I feel totally ripped off by them having virtually no recourse.Then add insult to injury with them selling the 300 for less and with working wifi ,now the 700 for the same price with more features. THEY REALLY SUCK BIG TIME.

edited : objectionable thread title
    Last edited by Swipe; 06-28-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Super Moderator & Forum Sleuth
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1118 times
    POS?

I'm guessing short for Point Of Sale.

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markd311 View Post
    Have fun flaming ! This unit just sucks .Wifi will never be good , then what good is this tablet . Then wifi is even worse when I use bluetooth headphones. It still lags, freezes,crashes like a cheap chinese knock off. Asus treats you like a dumbass by saying send it in but they cant fix it without new back covers which they will not do. I feel totally ripped off by them having virtually no recourse.Then add insult to injury with them selling the 300 for less and with working wifi ,now the 700 for the same price with more features. THEY REALLY SUCK BIG TIME.
    You've seen the light. I feel for you man its not right.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    TF101 Transformer 32Gb

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 2.X
    Liked
    17 times
    its a poor captain that blames his ship...
    most likely its just.. Garbage in Garbage out..

well? you said flame...

for the record mine is so much part of my eco system as far as home electronics go..

i surf from the main pc with splashtop.. no lag.. or very few dropped frames
    play content via xbmc from the pc.. via splash top..
    control my Google Tv box with apps.. fling web sites to the big screen via the share function..
    use DLNA serving from the PC.. and use all other features of the tablet its self.. just as the tablet..

so far the biggest head ache i have had was having to reformat a micro sd card..
    video plays fantastic well with in reason..
    and Wifi.. is at least 3 bars all the time with a DL of 15-20 mbps..

nope... not crap, there are things that suck far worse then the TF....
    Last edited by scuzzo; 06-28-2012 at 05:39 PM.
    cobyn likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    What costs $500 that has worse wifi ? Some people get lucky.I even tried 6 different routers , none helped out the crappy wifi on the prime.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I agree Mark

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    9 times
    Yeah I have had mine for quite a while now and I am really unimpressed. I tell you what I definitely am not the captain. I'm not sure to abandon ship before
    it sinks or hold on to see where its going. I mean look what we've been put through already on this ship. I guess I am not one of the lucky ones. Two tablets
    later...poor wifi....freakin' GPS terrible....and a terrible "fix" with a dongle. I mean WTH is that. How many attempts to fix things does/will it take. O.K. their
    making an attempt to fix things. Is it working? I imagine probably a 50% success rate. IDK. With all the killer technology and features packed in this thing
    how could I be disappointed? Repeat- UNIMPRESSED. This is a forum to voice general discussion and topics so I am speaking from my experience with
    my tf101....to the tf201. My experience obviously doesn't have to be anybody's reality so there is no need dissecting /ripping on my experience comments.
    If so......get a life. I have been / was been / should be a loyal happy ASUS TRANSFORMER PRIME owner. whew i feel better. ; )

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm not sure to abandon ship before
    it sinks or hold on to see where its going. I mean look what we've been put through already on this ship
    I'm thinking about abandoning ship, I'm assuming when the Infinity comes out you won't be able to
    give the 201 away. I'm thinking about selling mine, sense the last update I've been having problems
    that's really starting to tick me off.

About a year and half ago I bought a Dell Duo, latest and greatest thing in the computer/tablet world (2 in 1), I paid almost $900 buck
    for it with the docking station. "WELL" a year later they discontinue it, now I'm stuck with it, I can't even get $400 out of it (I tried).

Now I go out three months ago and buy (supposedly) the latest and greatest tablet on the market, the TF201, and it has been plagued with problems, and now they are coming out
    with the Infinity which is going to make the 201 worthless (the only luck I have is bad luck).

Apparently I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to buying a good tablet

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    31 times
    I was right there with you guys...thankfully I'm a silver member at bestbuy, and was able to return the tf201 within the extended warranty period.

Funny thing is I greatly enjoyed the tf101 much more and thought it was the better of the two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I am thinking of taking Asus to small claims court. Not sure if that will work but I will try,

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links