Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Splashtop THD NOW AVAILABLE

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I have a Asus TF201,15mbps wifi connection,GTX570,i7 quad cpu,12gig ddr1600mhz ( decent pc )and every time i click on a game i get this message " splashtop streamer currently does not support applications that require direct screen access.
    please reconfigure the application to run in windowed mode. "
    then i switch game resolution to 1280x720 or 800 ( windowed mode ) lets me control game just fine but the game is laggy/blurry graphics lol
    games do not look as advertised! hehe
    don't waste your money if you already have the splashtop HD version.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikker View Post
    hrm, I didn't see splashtop installed on my prime at all....

I had to find my own remote desktop app
    preinstalled splashtop is actually hidden inside the MyCloud app, alongside asus' webstorage
    tragic likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I've been using the preinstalled splashtop in my cloud with some dropouts. Installed THD yesterday and no drops so far, but I may miss the pinch zoom feature of the preinstalled HD version which is not available on THD.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    3 times
    Oh ok, just ignored that. Been using 2x client for awhile

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I love slapshot. best 6.99 i ever spent. I can sit upstairs and do things on my pc downstairs if needed. Or transfer pictures to the tablet. Or work on photoshop.Or as others play a game not made for the tablet. Needs a zoom option tho.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I purchased the THD and desktop version because, well, idiot me thought that there was some sort of option for encryption. After purchasing I discovered that nope, no encryption available. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to make tunneled ssh connections work and have had no luck. Has anyone been able to use connectbot or anything else to have a secure end-to-end connection? If I am home the extra speed with unencrypted connections is great but if I am using a hotspot my connection needs to be encrypted. Anyone been able to make it work?

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubelsteiner View Post
    preinstalled splashtop is actually hidden inside the MyCloud app, alongside asus' webstorage
    Thanks Ubelsteiner! I never knew that existed and got it all set on my TFP last night based on your message. I may just stick with the Splashtop HD for now as I'm not that much of a gamer and there is almost no lag in my uses.
    mija likes this.

Shockwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    171 times
    Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    I have a Asus TF201,15mbps wifi connection,GTX570,i7 quad cpu,12gig ddr1600mhz ( decent pc )and every time i click on a game i get this message " splashtop streamer currently does not support applications that require direct screen access.
    please reconfigure the application to run in windowed mode. "
    then i switch game resolution to 1280x720 or 800 ( windowed mode ) lets me control game just fine but the game is laggy/blurry graphics lol
    games do not look as advertised! hehe
    don't waste your money if you already have the splashtop HD version.
    Try updating SplashSteamer to the latest version (1.7.5.4 as the time of this writing) Download Splashtop Streamer

and your bandwidth does affect streaming quality.

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    18 times
    I get nothing on flashing mainly back ground on some games, and laggy no matter which game I'm playing, and MP4 videos laggy.
    I finally put setting in the app on the Prime to 1280x768 so it does not mess up my icons on my desktop. Resolution looks good on the Prime from my desktop.
    I'm using Splashtop Remote desktop streamer for windows, and Splashtop Remote desktop HD on the Prime, what I'm I doing wrong to get flashing, and lagging? Thanks
    Oh! I screwed up when I got Splashtop app for my Prime, paid for it on the market a while back when some one told me it comes free in the Cloud.
    Thanks.
    rcca
    Last edited by rcca; 04-12-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    TF Prime 201 tablet CG-Dock Grey ICS .13 No reboots-no crashes so far.
    Ser. BCOKAS1****
    Netgear 4500 2.4 ch 11
    Belkin Extender, love it, 40' was 1 bar 80 dBM, link 5 Mbps, now 2-3 bars 57dBm link speed 72Mbps

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rcca View Post
    I get nothing on flashing mainly back ground on some games, and laggy no matter which game I'm playing, and MP4 videos laggy.
    I finally put setting in the app on the Prime to 1280x768 so it does not mess up my icons on my desktop. Resolution looks good on the Prime from my desktop.
    I'm using Splashtop Remote desktop streamer for windows, and Splashtop Remote desktop HD on the Prime, what I'm I doing wrong to get flashing, and lagging? Thanks
    Oh! I screwed up when I got Splashtop app for my Prime, paid for it on the market a while back when some one told me it comes free in the Cloud.
    Thanks.
    rcca
    ANY ONE, any idea laggy, and flickering?
    TF Prime 201 tablet CG-Dock Grey ICS .13 No reboots-no crashes so far.
    Ser. BCOKAS1****
    Netgear 4500 2.4 ch 11
    Belkin Extender, love it, 40' was 1 bar 80 dBM, link 5 Mbps, now 2-3 bars 57dBm link speed 72Mbps

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links