Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Tf300t?

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    As much as i love my TF201, releasing a TF301 would be the final straw for me. I would ebay the hell out of this in a heartbeat regardless of when the new model is coming out.

My biggest fear would be lack of continued support from both Asus, and the community.

That being said ... i seriously doubt there is such an animal as TF301, at least in the near future. God i hope not, lol

Guide Guru & Forum Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Chromebook
    Liked
    2826 times
    Readers should note that the above link goes to cNet France - so is in French.

Added by EDIT
    Having done a google translate, this is nothing more than another bit of industry gossip. There is also a rumour that this will be for the chinese market only.

Nothing to see folks
    Last edited by janner43; 02-02-2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: addition

PLEASE Search for existing threads before posting a new one. Thanks.

Your opinion matters. But should you disagree - please try not to be disagreeable

Forum guide - here ~~ T100 FAQs - here ~~ Cold boot - here

Adobe Flash Player & Browser Guide here

Master Help Guide - here ~~ FAQ malware - here ~~ FAQ e-reading - here
    Mobile OS devices personal pantheon...
    ANDROID: Doogee DG310; SGS; Huawei Y300; Motoroloa Xoom 2ME; Razr; Defy Mini; CnM Touchpad II;
    Asus TF101; Lenovo A1; Samsung Tab 2 7.0
    APPLE: iPhone 4s; iPhone 5c; iPhone 6; iPhone 7; iPad 3; iPad Mini 2; iPad Air 2 64gb
    CHROMEBOOK: HP 14-Q010sa Celeron 14 Inch 4GB 16GB Chromebook - White.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by janner43 View Post
    Readers should note that the above link goes to cNet France - so is in French.
    Google Translate FTW!!

Is it that Asus is preparing a new version of the Asus EeePAD Transformer? With TF300T seen thanks to its certification in Quietek, we discover an Android tablet that could be between the current machines of the brand. The machine resembles in many ways to transform TF201 and TF101 may also join in the design by choosing from Asus for the materials that compose it.

In absolute terms the machine is very similar to TF201T, the newcomer of the brand: Widescreen in 10.1 "and the same profile. To tell the truth on this side of the tablet may have confused the gears and make this newcomer to Prime.

But once back there is no doubt about it: The back surface has the same finesse with 3.5mm jack feature of the TF201, which overlaps the frame but the material selected for its reminds the TF101 with plastic ABS textured type.

We do not know much about the craft actually at the moment ... It seems manufactured by Winstron and we do not know if it will be unveiled on the stand of Asus MWC. To be continued.

Shockwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    106 times
    Is this the 700t that has been talked about? Or is ASUS releasing an intermdiate device that corrects the 201's issues and does NOT have the high dollar screen of the 700 series?
    Play Bf3? Give some love to our server! Great group of admins!!

Guide Guru & Forum Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Chromebook
    Liked
    2826 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ches111 View Post
    Is this the 700t that has been talked about? Or is ASUS releasing an intermdiate device that corrects the 201's issues and does NOT have the high dollar screen of the 700 series?
    It is NOT the 700t. As to the rest, no-one knows. Rumour, rumour, supposition & rumour My bet - something for the chinese market alone.

PLEASE Search for existing threads before posting a new one. Thanks.

Your opinion matters. But should you disagree - please try not to be disagreeable

Forum guide - here ~~ T100 FAQs - here ~~ Cold boot - here

Adobe Flash Player & Browser Guide here

Master Help Guide - here ~~ FAQ malware - here ~~ FAQ e-reading - here
    Mobile OS devices personal pantheon...
    ANDROID: Doogee DG310; SGS; Huawei Y300; Motoroloa Xoom 2ME; Razr; Defy Mini; CnM Touchpad II;
    Asus TF101; Lenovo A1; Samsung Tab 2 7.0
    APPLE: iPhone 4s; iPhone 5c; iPhone 6; iPhone 7; iPad 3; iPad Mini 2; iPad Air 2 64gb
    CHROMEBOOK: HP 14-Q010sa Celeron 14 Inch 4GB 16GB Chromebook - White.

Shockwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    106 times
    I actually like the back of that one.. Similar to the original TF101.
    Play Bf3? Give some love to our server! Great group of admins!!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ches111 View Post
    It's possible, but only ASUS knows for sure.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    10 times

Tft300t

Here's the translated text from Chinese to English using Google Translate. I believe the French Engadget Blogeee site got it from here:
    Google Translate

I get the point regarding the newly certified TFT300T, but the literal translation is hilarious!

The deformation of another new Asus Tablet TF300T debut, is it new or improved supreme?
    2012/02/02 - 3:06pm By the Yi of China in four, 2012/02/02 - 3:06 pm post
    Extreme deformation plate
    ASUS Deformation plate

Well, so much to see in my colleague's sake, plus what Engadget fan group , but copies of it XD.

What is this? The new Asus Tablet is it? Yesterday, my colleague from the strong to get information (colleagues from friends over there to get the message), as a concentric design. As confirmed to the model TF300T, coupled with Extreme deformation of the plate before the GPS, I think they would not be a simple flat deformation of the new color version of the Extreme. Well is a new product to either need a flat deformation Supreme improved design.

In addition, the above figure, there is some light to have a long white sheet, which is called the TF201's Extreme deformation of plates, is similar with the iPad 2 speaker design (refer to pure looks), but has now become a long I do not know whether it will still be speaker.

In short you can see, ASUS Android tablet is indeed spent a great deal of effort, the first half of this year, to see the TF700 and TF300 deformed plate, wow Woo, machine sea come, do not know this will not be on MWC happen? Oh Yes, Oh foundry for the Wistron. After the jump you can see the evidence (certification date is January 19, it seems TF300T should be listed on a fast?)

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links