Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Question Abe's of Maine trust.

Is Abe's of Maine a trustworthy website? I just bought the grey dock from there since Amazon ran out. I kinda feel optimistic from them, but if anyone has experience buying from them, I would like to know your opinion. Also, I can't seem to find the place where you can cancel an order. If anyone can tell me where, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

TRANSFORMER FORUMS LEGEND
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    2676 times
    I bought a toaster oven from them quite a few years back. Seems to be pretty trustworthy from my experience.

Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munching on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene.
    - Homer Jay Simpson

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantDis View Post
    Is Abe's of Maine a trustworthy website? I just bought the grey dock from there since Amazon ran out. I kinda feel optimistic from them, but if anyone has experience buying from them, I would like to know your opinion. Also, I can't seem to find the place where you can cancel an order. If anyone can tell me where, that would be appreciated. Thanks.
    First off Abes's is no longer in Maine....they were in Brooklyn NY for awhile and and needed
    more space so they are now currently located in Edison, New Jersey.

They are Jewish owned and oprerated just Like B&H and Adorama...so that means they close early on Friday and closed on Saturday but open on Sundays.

I don't shop at these stores online because I live in NYC plus I never bought anything from Abe's but they are legit. I also don't shop at B&H or Adorama for my electronics unless they have a good deal.

B&H is a huge outfit then adorama then abes but J&R is the Biggest..I know because I live and work here.

I looked on their website and don't see where you can cancel an order..Did you check your account and see if you can log in there
    to cancel ?

If not just give them a call to cancel..that's what I would do.

Website number 800 992 2237

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Vivo Tab
    Liked
    4 times
    I've ordered a camera from them. Everything went smoothly.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Ok, thanks for the info guys.

Kaj
    Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I ordered it and then cancelled later when I got the dock early shipping confirmation from Amazon. I just a mail to the Customer Service Dept as listed here:

Contact Abe's of Maine - Cameras and Electronics since 1979!

Just got a confirmation today that the order was cancelled as per my request.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj View Post
    I ordered it and then cancelled later when I got the dock early shipping confirmation from Amazon. I just a mail to the Customer Service Dept as listed here:

Contact Abe's of Maine - Cameras and Electronics since 1979!

Just got a confirmation today that the order was cancelled as per my request.
    Lucky! My first choice was to buy from Amazon, but as of now, they ran out. So, this why I bought from Abe's of Maine.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    [QUOTE=THUNDERBOLT;102487]First off Abes's is no longer in Maine....they were in Brooklyn NY for awhile and and needed
    more space so they are now currently located in Edison, New Jersey.

They are Jewish owned and oprerated just Like B&H and Adorama...so that means they close early on Friday and closed on Saturday but open on Sundays.

I don't shop at these stores online because I live in NYC plus I never bought anything from Abe's but they are legit. I also don't shop at B&H or Adorama for my electronics unless they have a good deal.

B&H is a huge outfit then adorama then abes but J&R is the Biggest..I know because I live and work here.

I looked on their website and don't see where you can cancel an order..Did you check your account and see if you can log in there
    to cancel ?

If not just give them a call to cancel..that's what I would do.

Website number 800 992 2237[/ The best freakin place to live . 55years ,born and raised here. Don't have to go far for anything.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Seems as of now, Amazon has stock. Should I cancel my order with Abe's and order from Amazon? Or should I leave it as it is? I'm having trouble deciding.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times

Abes of Maine

Abes of "New Jersey" is legit, however not totally with it. I ordered the dock as well last week, standard overnight shipping. Called to verify got "Greg" on the phone and was told to call back in a couple hours to see if it was in the system yet. Called bay 2.5 hours later, got "Greg" but my phone battery died lol. Decided to use Fring on the Transformer Prime (worked perfectly by the way for phone calls) got "Greg" again, said that it was in the system but they won't have any stock until around the beginning of the second week of January. Cancelled order.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links