Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Asus transformer prime keyboard dock ETA

Does anyone have any indication of when the keyboard dock is supposed to be available?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Depends on where you ordered from I would assume. I received my dock (no tablet yet) from Best Buy yesterday. So they do exist and are being shipped from some merchants.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Newegg had the Amethyst ones yesterday for sale. Haven't seen the Champagne ones available yet. You just need to keep checking the forum, people are usually quick to post when something becomes available.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I just got an email from Amazon that the docks are available to preorder, so I preordered the Champagne dock. Estimated delivery described as 4-7 weeks.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Liked
    1 times
    I pre-ordered a champagne dock on Nov. 22 from Amazon, along with my Transformer Prime. The tablet arrived on Tuesday, 2 days ago, and I got an email today from Amazon, asking if I still wanted the keyboard, to reply and they would keep trying to obtain it. Of course I still want it! Originally, they wstimated that it would arrive on the 9-11th of Jan., but now they are estimating Feb. 4th...

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahbless View Post
    Does anyone have any indication of when the keyboard dock is supposed to be available?
    Unless you are wanting to wait and pick one up at your local store of choice, I would suggest going to Nowinstock.net and get it to send you email and text alerts when stores have stock available. That's what I did and was able to get one of the grey one's from Newegg.com yesterday. Well, it's ordered and charged. Just waiting for the shipping notification email.

Good luck
    ASUS Transformer Prime - Ordered 11/22 from Best Buy - Shipped 12/20 - Delivered 12/28
    Archos 101IT - G8
    Archos 80 - G9
    HTC Thunderbolt

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Ordered my gray dock from Amazon on December 21 - it was delivered yesterday - alas, no Prime yet

Sent from my HTC Eco View 4G using Tapatalk

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm in Canada and ordered my tablet and dock from NCIX.com Dec.4th. I received the tablet on Dec.19th and they said that the dock is backordered and they had no ETA. I went searching on their website Tuesday and saw that they have a bilingual keyboard dock and that it was in stock. I was like WTF my pre-order was like a month ago and they couldn't even notify me that they got bilingual ones in stock and ask if I wanted one of those instead? Especially that I'm from Montreal and I do type in French so I'll actually be using the extra keys. I called their csr and asked them why they didn't notify me that they received bilingual docks and the guy I spoke to had no clue they were in stock, he was telling everyone that called about the dock that it was backordered. I heard that several canadian retailers really messed up the pre-orders, many people had pre-ordered their tablet late November and it's still on backorder but then they put up a sku with a bilingual version of the tablet on sale and people that ordered right around or after Christmas got their tablets.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Futureshop still says mine is scheduled to ship tomorrow. Great, but still do not have my Prime though!
    64 gb Grey Prime (on order)

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Mine arrived just today. Ordered it yesterday evening. Was kind of surprise for me. But it's still very rarely here in Germany too.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links