Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 249
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Post When You Receive Shipping Notification

  1. #11
    Soundwave
    Member #
    18744
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times

    AT Last!

    Ordered 11/22 from Amazon both 32gb gray and dock. Amazon bailed on me for the tablet on 12/2. Ordered thru Best Buy 12/2 but kept dock with Amazon. Got notification from Amazon 3 days ago that dock would ship Jan 6. Also heard yesterday that Newegg was taking dock orders so ordered with them and have tracking. Cancelled Amazon. After going back and forth with Best Buy and getting a different answer every time...same thing that everyone else has gone thru, Best Buy notified me last night that my Prime would finally ship today UPS ground (have tracking #). It will arrive next Thursday. Nice to have the dock and the Prime delivered the same week. Expected to have to wait for the dock. Can't wait to get my hands on this.



  2. #12
    Jazz
    Member #
    17592
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    78
    Liked
    0 times
    I ordered from Staples on 12/22...and its now12/23 my Prime is about 15 miles from me and I can't do a darn thing about it until 12/27. Here is my details... Not bad concerdering they shipped from Pa, yesterday.
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Tuesday, 12/27/2011, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Maumee, OH, United States, Friday, 12/23/2011
    I so wish they were delivering Sat.

  3. #13
    Soundwave
    Member #
    18620
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15
    Liked
    3 times
    I ordered my Prime 32gb grey from Best Buy on 12/23, and i got confirmation that it will delivered on 12/29 !

    cant wait!
    jasher8 likes this.

  4. #14
    Soundwave
    Member #
    18607
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Matthews NC.
    Posts
    16
    Liked
    0 times
    Ordered from OD
    just got shipping email

    Order Number: 591******-001
    Order Date: 12/22/2011
    Worklife Rewards Account:

    Tracking: 59*******-001

    Status: Shipped
    Shipped Date: View Carton Details and Proof of Delivery
    Delivery: 12/27/2011
    08:30 AM - 05:00 PM

  5. #15
    Jazz
    Member #
    18063
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DiJiTaL View Post
    I ordered my Prime 32gb grey from Best Buy on 12/23, and i got confirmation that it will delivered on 12/29 !

    cant wait!

    Already? Shipping confirmation or just order confirmation?

  6. #16
    Soundwave
    Member #
    15331
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    0 times
    Ordered the Prime 32 GB Grey from BB on 12-1. Got shipping confirmation that it shipped 12-23 from CA, but UPS says deilvery date is not until 1-3 in Baltimore, MD !!

    That's a slow truck.

  7. #17
    Soundwave
    Member #
    18293
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by reddwhine View Post
    Ordered 11/22 from Amazon both 32gb gray and dock. Amazon bailed on me for the tablet on 12/2. Ordered thru Best Buy 12/2 but kept dock with Amazon. Got notification from Amazon 3 days ago that dock would ship Jan 6. Also heard yesterday that Newegg was taking dock orders so ordered with them and have tracking. Cancelled Amazon. After going back and forth with Best Buy and getting a different answer every time...same thing that everyone else has gone thru, Best Buy notified me last night that my Prime would finally ship today UPS ground (have tracking #). It will arrive next Thursday. Nice to have the dock and the Prime delivered the same week. Expected to have to wait for the dock. Can't wait to get my hands on this.
    Same situation here, although Amazon now says keyboard will arive between Jan 27th and Feb 6th! Ordered tablet from best buy on 12/2 and still no tracking but says usually ships 1 to 2 days! Had originally ordered from Amazon 11/19 and was cancelled. I think Amazon kept the cancelled orders and is selling them for 900.00 under a different name! There should be a law against this!

  8. #18
    Soundwave
    Member #
    18293
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajim View Post
    Ordered from OD
    just got shipping email

    Order Number: 591******-001
    Order Date: 12/22/2011
    Worklife Rewards Account:

    Tracking: 59*******-001

    Status: Shipped
    Shipped Date: View Carton Details and Proof of Delivery
    Delivery: 12/27/2011
    08:30 AM - 05:00 PM

    Order Number: 5914****-001
    Order Date: 12/21/2011
    Worklife Rewards Account:

    Status: Waiting Backordered Items
    Estimated Delivery: Pending

    Comments:








    Ordered 12/21 no word on shipping yet, still says backordered!
    Last edited by sonnyhad; 12-24-2011 at 07:59 AM.

  9. #19
    Soundwave
    Member #
    16987
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    1 times
    Well my 32gb Grey shipped on Friday via overnight from best buy .. didnt show up today though. UPS says Tuesday. oh well. Whats a couple
    more days. Shame I wont have it for xmas. Asus cut this a little to close to xmas this year.

  10. #20
    Jazz
    Member #
    16236
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    DC Area
    Posts
    96
    Liked
    4 times
    I, originally ordered the Prime (64GB) CG from Amazon on 11/22. I have a shipping date of 1/25 to 2/9. Prime is still on order with Amazon, but was a bit impatient. I ordered the 32GB GR from OD. I have a delivery date of 12/30.

    My question is... Should I just wait for the 64? I have a 32GB microSD card waiting to plug into the TFP.

 

 
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. How to NOT receive emails automatically
    By dzirkelb in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. Hello, New to Andriod, TF in shipping
    By kalpesh in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:31 PM
  3. Asus Eee Pad shipping - over 300,000 units!
    By JohnDroid in forum Asus Transformer News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:49 AM
  4. Post time and location for OTA 3.1 Notification
    By Mickeylittle in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) General Discussions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:35 AM

Search tags for this page

asus t201

,

asus t201 case

,
asus t201 dock
,
asus t201 docking station
,

asus transformer prime t201

,
asus transformer prime t201 review
,

asus transformer t201

,
buy asus transformer prime t201
,
carton details / proof of delivery
,
how to delete multiple emails on transformer prime t201
,
shipment notification received
,
t201 docking keyboard
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 PM.