Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: A Prime Case compatible with dock

  1. #1
    Jazz
    Member #
    20159
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    70
    Liked
    2 times

    A Prime Case compatible with dock

    Ok I have a prime on the way looking for a good case thats compatible with the dock..

    I saw these for the 101 Amazon.com: Asus Transformer with Keyboard Docking Station (Black) Bundle: Case & Cover + (Matte) Anti-Glare Screen Protector. Keyboard and Tablet Cover for Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet and Keyboard Docking Station + Bonus Stylus by Aurum: E


    Any help or input would be appreciated. it would also be awesome to have a case that i could detach from dock and go as well???

  2. #2
    Jazz
    Member #
    18063
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    42
    Liked
    1 times
    This thing is for the original transformer though...

  3. #3
    Soundwave
    Member #
    19331
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    There's probably not that many selling right now. Maybe of you wait a little bit, cases specifically for the Prime will be popping up and ready to be sold.

  4. #4
    Jazz
    Member #
    20159
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    70
    Liked
    2 times
    yeah i know that is for the original but im looking for something for the prime... What id really love is a case that is made for the dock and tablet and when i want, be able to take the tablet out and it still be protected. Anyone understand? lol

  5. #5
    Soundwave
    Member #
    20074
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    1 times
    I think it would disturb the power button on the prime.
    Adam - Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime - TF 201 Canada-Newfoundland

  6. #6
    Jazz
    Member #
    20632
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Posts
    48
    Liked
    1 times
    I bought a case at Staples that is for an ipad, (but it doesn't have anything on it that id's it as an ipad case) made by Just Air, black neoprene, double zippers across the top. It has a lot of padding and a little pad just inside of the top to protect the tablet from the zippers. I have my Prime in it as I type, and it fits pretty well. I really think that there is plenty of room for the whole thing when I finally get my dock.

  7. #7
    Ratchet
    Member #
    18426
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    191
    Liked
    22 times
    Your post means nothing to us without pictures lol....... Im serious!!!
    **Transformer Prime 32GB Champagne**
    **Transformer Prime 32GB Amethyst**
    **2 Amethyst Docks**

  8. #8
    Ratchet
    Member #
    16993
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    110
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapyd18 View Post
    Ok I have a prime on the way looking for a good case thats compatible with the dock..

    I saw these for the 101 Amazon.com: Asus Transformer with Keyboard Docking Station (Black) Bundle: Case & Cover + (Matte) Anti-Glare Screen Protector. Keyboard and Tablet Cover for Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet and Keyboard Docking Station + Bonus Stylus by Aurum: E


    Any help or input would be appreciated. it would also be awesome to have a case that i could detach from dock and go as well???
    This case, once they come out with the tf201 version, looks like a good option for both the Prime and the Dock. A review of it on the xda forum was very positive for the older version, hope they make the new one soon. The on/off switch is going to be a bit of a challenge given the design. Thanks for posting.

  9. #9
    Ratchet
    Member #
    16993
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    110
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Baton View Post
    This case, once they come out with the tf201 version, looks like a good option for both the Prime and the Dock. A review of it on the xda forum was very positive for the older version, hope they make the new one soon. The on/off switch is going to be a bit of a challenge given the design. Thanks for posting.
    Just received word that this case will be available for the Prime version sometime in mid-February, fyi.

  10. #10
    Soundwave
    Member #
    19331
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsyfru View Post
    I bought a case at Staples that is for an ipad, (but it doesn't have anything on it that id's it as an ipad case) made by Just Air, black neoprene, double zippers across the top. It has a lot of padding and a little pad just inside of the top to protect the tablet from the zippers. I have my Prime in it as I type, and it fits pretty well. I really think that there is plenty of room for the whole thing when I finally get my dock.
    Yeah like ian said, can you give a photo,link or tell us what the product name is? Thanks

 

 
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Master list of USB devices compatible with dock. (Tablet list to come) :)
    By Dick Emery in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Accessories
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 12:45 AM
  2. Transformer Prime case
    By mongrel in forum Transformer Prime Accessories
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 10:10 PM
  3. 32GB Prime with dock vs. 64GB Prime w/o dock (EU)
    By ZyXEL in forum Transformer Prime General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 07:54 AM
  4. its the dock connector compatible to the ipad?
    By Scoob134 in forum Transformer Prime General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 08:49 AM
  5. Would something like this be compatible with the TF Prime?
    By prim07 in forum Transformer Prime General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 10:48 AM

Search tags for this page

asus transformer prime accessories

,

asus transformer prime dock compatible case

,

asus transformer prime with dock case

,

asus transrormer prime silicone case comptabile with dock

,

case for 201 transformer prime compatable with keyboard

,
case for an asus transformer prime with dock
,
cases for asus prime with keyboard docking station
,

is there a case for both the dock and asus prime

,

transformer and transformer prime docking station compatibility

,

transformer prime case compatible with dock

,

transformer prime silicone case

,

where to buy transformer prime docking keyboard

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:42 PM.