Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    0 times

tf701t sd card stops playing movies when docked & device moved. Any solutions?

I've purchased a total of 4 Asus tablets. (tf300, tf700, & 2 tf701) All 4 of them have the same issue. When I want to play movies that I've copied to a sd card, once docked, the unit stops playing the videos once the unit is moved. The problem is more noticeable on the tf701 units. With those two, all that I have to do is pick up the tablets to get an error message. With the tf300 & 700, the units malfunction when I move the screen back & forth. I've notice that many others are having the same problem. Has anyone found a remedy for this malfunction. If you have, can you email me at EDIT - DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED Thanks

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gallashaw View Post
    I've purchased a total of 4 Asus tablets. (tf300, tf700, & 2 tf701) All 4 of them have the same issue. When I want to play movies that I've copied to a sd card, once docked, the unit stops playing the videos once the unit is moved. The problem is more noticeable on the tf701 units. With those two, all that I have to do is pick up the tablets to get an error message. With the tf300 & 700, the units malfunction when I move the screen back & forth. I've notice that many others are having the same problem. Has anyone found a remedy for this malfunction. If you have, can you email me at EDIT - DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED Thanks
    gallashaw - We're truly very sorry that you've been having these issues with your units. We would love to assist you in resolving this issue. Would you be able to send us an emailed description of the issue along with the serial numbers of the products you're having issues with? You may direct this email to socialsupportus@asus.com.

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know. You may reference this case number (N150519159) on your next contact. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

In Search of Incredible

Technical Support Department
    ASUS USA :: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support-
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links