Thread: TF without OS

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times

TF without OS

I have seriously problem. I dont have any OS on my tablet. If start tablet I see "The device is unlocked" asus and nvidia logo but tablet periodicaly restarting. If I hold mute down key I see 3 icons RCK, ANDROID and WIPE DATA on screen I have text: "Key driver not found...Booting OS" next "Android cardhu-user bootloader (1.00 e) released by WW_epad-10.6.1.14.8-200130514 A03" and "Starting Fastboot USB protocol. I Have installed TWRP 2.5 if I select RCK tablet booting into TWRP. Problem is copying rom to tablet if I select in TWRP ADB Sideload and from computer start copying file example "adb sideload cm-10.0.0-tf700t.zip" after 5 or 6% error is "failed to write data 'protocol fault (no status)" I try ADB PUSH same result. I cannot used SD card because "unable to mount /external_sdcard". If i want load CWM I start "fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery xxxxx.zip" after copiing file was result OK but tabler freeze i must reboot manualy and CWM is not loading. Any idea how rescue tablet?

Banned
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    82 times
    You might consider buying a new one, and this time around keep it stock?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Nice, I was expecting it this way turns out. What Asus support center, can fix this?

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    1225 times
    Hi Xray - Welcome to the forum. I have moved your thread to the ROM development section for the TF700, where we cover different ROM installs. Someone from the Rescue Squad may be able to assist you.

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    111 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xray0045 View Post
    I have seriously problem. I dont have any OS on my tablet. If start tablet I see "The device is unlocked" asus and nvidia logo but tablet periodicaly restarting. If I hold mute down key I see 3 icons RCK, ANDROID and WIPE DATA on screen I have text: "Key driver not found...Booting OS" next "Android cardhu-user bootloader (1.00 e) released by WW_epad-10.6.1.14.8-200130514 A03" and "Starting Fastboot USB protocol. I Have installed TWRP 2.5 if I select RCK tablet booting into TWRP. Problem is copying rom to tablet if I select in TWRP ADB Sideload and from computer start copying file example "adb sideload cm-10.0.0-tf700t.zip" after 5 or 6% error is "failed to write data 'protocol fault (no status)" I try ADB PUSH same result. I cannot used SD card because "unable to mount /external_sdcard". If i want load CWM I start "fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery xxxxx.zip" after copiing file was result OK but tabler freeze i must reboot manualy and CWM is not loading. Any idea how rescue tablet?
    First off, if you have read, CWM can cause a brick with the TF700. You MUST use TWRP to be 100% or you risk bricking. Secondly, why is the sdcard not mounting? try using fastboot to install TWRP and go from there and report back.

Tylor

Swipe likes this.

Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    711 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xray0045 View Post
    Tylor is right: Trying to push CWM onto your tab is likely to make your problems worse.
    But if I read your post correctly, you do have TWRP 2.5 installed.

Your about the 4th guy/gal I read about who ends up wiping out the rom and only being able to boot into the custom recovery within he last 2 weeks! What's going on here?

You can push a stock rom blob file through adb which has solved it for two guys who were in the same situation you seem to be in.
    Read this thread and follow the link in my post (#7), maybe contact the guys I mentioned in same post.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42406397

Last edited by droidbound; 06-09-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Administrator
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    976 times
    Welcome to the Forum. If you follow droibound's link you should be able to get your tab up and running. Good luck..

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Solution was to send the device in for repair. Servis center replace mainboard and transformer is OK.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links