Thread: TF700 charges from dock but not wall charger

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times

late to party...

Searched for this topic for an age then go and find it now, after sent mine away today. Had my TF700 2 months but as I was working away from UK had to deal with the charging only using the dock. I'd never seen anyone else mention it on here so just assumed mine had a fault. Asked the tech guys in store i bought it from and no one had seen this fault before, tried another charger just to check, so eventually posted off to Asus today to see if they can fix it(told 28days max but hoping shorter). Always seems weird that dock charges and mine even turns on when the cable is connected to tab, but does not recognise to charge. Glad to see not just mine with this fault... Will post when i get a response, if i do. Or money back and buying another one.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by waeguky View Post
    Searched for this topic for an age then go and find it now, after sent mine away today. Had my TF700 2 months but as I was working away from UK had to deal with the charging only using the dock. I'd never seen anyone else mention it on here so just assumed mine had a fault. Asked the tech guys in store i bought it from and no one had seen this fault before, tried another charger just to check, so eventually posted off to Asus today to see if they can fix it(told 28days max but hoping shorter). Always seems weird that dock charges and mine even turns on when the cable is connected to tab, but does not recognise to charge. Glad to see not just mine with this fault... Will post when i get a response, if i do. Or money back and buying another one.

Waeguky, did you get your TF700 charging problem fixed? What was the cause of the problem? I have the same problem with not charging from AC charger but charging OK form the keyboard dock. I was waiting to send mine in for repair until I heard how yours came out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ads