Thread: problems with the background and wallpaper in my asus infinity

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times

problems with the background and wallpaper in my asus infinity

Hey! I have a problem when im trying to set a new wallpaper.. i go to images and put set as wallpaper, resize it and wait for about less than a minute and the wallpaper is missing about an inch and a half of the screen... i reset the tablet and it appers all filled, until 5 seconds passes and again the happens the same. The same thing happen when i put another animated wallpapers ( with another i refer to the ones i downloaded at the store). Other thing that algo happens is that when i put a new wallpaper/background it apperas all black when i go and watch it... also it seams that my tablet is a little bit slower than when i bought it.. i hace 4.2.1 software... please help!

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by katamaroto1224 View Post
    Hey! I have a problem when im trying to set a new wallpaper.. i go to images and put set as wallpaper, resize it and wait for about less than a minute and the wallpaper is missing about an inch and a half of the screen... i reset the tablet and it appers all filled, until 5 seconds passes and again the happens the same. The same thing happen when i put another animated wallpapers ( with another i refer to the ones i downloaded at the store). Other thing that algo happens is that when i put a new wallpaper/background it apperas all black when i go and watch it... also it seams that my tablet is a little bit slower than when i bought it.. i hace 4.2.1 software... please help!
    I am having the same issue as of yesterday. Last firmware before latest update was fine. A firmware prior i had the same problem with the wallpaper half screening on occasion.

Sent via electron magic

Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    711 times
    1. make sure the wallpaper you download has the correct resolution for the TF700 screen.
    2. There are two apps I know of that scale your pictures correctly to the screen:

Asus MyFrame - you'll find it by long pressing the screen, selecting wallpaper > live wallpaper.
    Select a single picture and set it to static

Multi Live Wallpaper from the Play Store. After installing you'll find it the same place as Asus MyFrame. It allows you to select a different picture for each home screen - among many other settings....

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    94 times
    Quote Originally Posted by katamaroto1224 View Post
    I recently had the same issue with my TF300T about 1.5 inches at the bottom of the screen blank . I use Wallpaper Wizardrii there is a setting in the app that fixed it . To fix it install the app then start it ,tap the 3 dots upper right tap Fix Options , Fix Display Issues then tap reset . This worked for me .
    janner43 likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links