Like Tree28Likes

Thread: The OFFICIAL "I got my Asus Transformer Infinity" thread

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    13 times
    As i just got back from work..... I am an owner of at 64gb champagne TF700T. I just send a picture to Webster's dictionary to add it under the following words : beautiful, stunning, mindblowing... All jokes apart its charging now i am trying not to start playing with it cause if I do no beach for me... will post my first impression for anyone interested.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnder View Post
    They shipped via UPS Ground. I think the fact that it shipped from Connecticut, and I live in Massachusetts helped with the speed. :-] Good luck with your shipment!
    I got it yesterday while I was gone I was surprised cause usually USPS is slower

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    4 times
    Mine came in this morning from Amazon. Gray 32GB. Beautiful! It turns on, found wifi and informed me that it can't do firmware upgrade unless battery is at least 15%. Battery out of the box was 11%. It is off, charging, and I am trying not to be too distracted from the day job. TF201 keyboard is due in today as well, and then we will see how compatible they are.

For those curious about color, I would say this is much more gray than purple, even in fluorescent light. I like the color.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by G3ttumgurl View Post
    Hey guys i got my Tablet yesterday (17th). I do not no what time it came in as i was at the beach the entire day. I haven't had time to really mess with it all. The only thing i did do was log in to my Google account and downloaded a couple apps. I didnt even do the system update yet. lol.

Question: Since this is my 1st tablet I put it to charge and i shut it off but it made this real faint noise every once in a wile. Does the tablet turn back on when you connect the charger? Because mine was on.
    Yea I always forget to plug mine in before I shut mine off. All of my tf's boots back up after plugging in charger. So plug into charger then shut it off.
    Last edited by leroybrute; 07-18-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    G3ttumgurl likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    2 times
    Just bought mine at Central Computers in Sunnyvale, CA. I got an email ad saying they were in stock, and they are. The store had a half-dozen each of the 32 and 64 GB models.

I told my boss that I had an errand to run. I picked up a gray, 64 GB unit.

It's charging now.
    leroybrute likes this.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    14 times
    Got my 32GB Grey from OD a couple hours ago. It's on the charger since it only had 11% out of the box. Charging is already at 90% so I can update the firmware and start playing with it as soon as I get some time. I'm going to leave it on the charger for a full 8 hours just to make sure it has a 100% capacity for the first charge.

Some quick observations. Like someone else said, it's not the same purple color as the TF201, it definitely looks grey. They cheapened the outer box printing (from the OG TF101, I don't know Prime). The original had a glossy UV coating over just the product illustration which was a very classy look. The original AC Charger had fold-down prongs for the electrical outlet, this one they're locked in place. The new position of the on-off, headphones and hdmi are a good choice, I like them better this way, but I don't like the new position of the volume rocker.

The screen is incredible, especially when you switch to the Super IPS+ mode, better than I expected. I have to tear myself away but can't wait to load it up with my apps and compare it to the OG 101.

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    57 times
    Thanks for the update. I would love to hear your thoughts after you're done playing with it.
    ~THE TRANSFORMER INFINITY -- THE NEXT TRANSFORMATION~

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    3 times
    gps has greatly improved over the tf201 excused the bluryness of image was holding infinty in one hand and takeing pic with other

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    57 times
    Quote Originally Posted by toyosup88 View Post
    I got it yesterday while I was gone I was surprised cause usually USPS is slower
    What was your estimated date to recieve shipment? Did it come sooner than anticipated? Mine is being sent Ground USPS. They shipped it today and said it's estimated date for delivery is on the 25th next Wednesday. I was a fool for choosing ground delivery....lol.
    ~THE TRANSFORMER INFINITY -- THE NEXT TRANSFORMATION~

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    14 times
    My experience is that USPS is faster than either UPS or Fedex, but that's probably been first class mail. I get free shipping from a couple vendors on the other side of the country and it's always in my PO Box the next day. Maybe you'll be surprised and it will show up a few days early..

Another difference I noticed between the TF101 and the 700. They changed the HDMI connector from mini to micro. Had to order a new cable.
    xRevilatioNx likes this.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Ads