Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: [OFFICIAL] TF700 JellyBean Thread - IT'S HERE!

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    10 times
    My TF700 been very slow for a while now. Had high hopes for the 4.2 update but saw no speed increase.

Got really frustrated so tried the factory reset which I'd seen posted about here. My TF700 is now a completely new machine. Very zippy and nice to use. Quicker than it's ever been. Thank you
    loner likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Well Asus task manager is a 'no go' but after a cold reboot and working with the machine for a while it seems to have smartened up.
    Much happier now

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times

My Transformer won't connect to anything

Hi, everybody,

What an useful site! I bought a 2nd hand Tf700 (with dock) and updated it into Jelly Bean right away. Of course I didn't check any of the connections - just WIFI
    It still connects with WiFi, but nothing else. USB- nothing, HDMI-nothing, MicroSD - nothing, Bluetooth - pairs with devices but won't connect,
    Tried hard reset too (twice), no help.

Then I called my local Asus service and they suggested that I can either bring it in for service or - if I'm not in a hurry, wait a week or two and see if an update solves my problem. After all, there's been some connectivity problems since JB update. I have only heard of HDMI-problems though, not simultaneous USB, memorycard, Bluetooth and HDMI problems. Anybody else?

Kind regards,

Elk

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    111 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyElk View Post
    Hi, everybody,

What an useful site! I bought a 2nd hand Tf700 (with dock) and updated it into Jelly Bean right away. Of course I didn't check any of the connections - just WIFI
    It still connects with WiFi, but nothing else. USB- nothing, HDMI-nothing, MicroSD - nothing, Bluetooth - pairs with devices but won't connect,
    Tried hard reset too (twice), no help.

Then I called my local Asus service and they suggested that I can either bring it in for service or - if I'm not in a hurry, wait a week or two and see if an update solves my problem. After all, there's been some connectivity problems since JB update. I have heard of HDMI-problems though, not simultaneous USB, memorycard, Bluetooth and HDMI problems. Anybody else?

Kind regards,

Elk
    Reinstall 4.2.1, it might fix some issues. If you want a complete clean wipe, flash 4.2.1, factory reset, flash 4.2.1 again. It should put the tablet as a fresh tablet. I have seen no one with this many complications with the update. And a hard reset wont fix a corrupted file if there is one.

Tylor

[GUIDE] How to manually update/restore firmware (TF101, TF201, TF300, TF700, TF701)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer TF700T Infinity Pad Using Tapatalk HD
    Rom: Cromi-X 4.3RC2 with _That's V2 Kernal
    UPDATE FOR TF700 USERS!!! AND THE 4.2.1 UPDATE http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2204100
    Last edited by Tylorw1; 04-24-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    72 times
    Original post by Kinetic

My TF700 been very slow for a while now. Had high hopes for the 4.2 update but saw no speed increase.

Got really frustrated so tried the factory reset which I'd seen posted about here. My TF700 is now a completely new machine. Very zippy and nice to use. Quicker than it's ever been. Thank you

loner

I did the same thing you did the day the update came out and had the very same results. Where would we be without forums for our devices? The manufacturers learn a lot about their products in forums, is what I heard.
    Last edited by loner; 04-30-2013 at 10:55 PM.
    DEVICES__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Asus TF701T - Custom; Samsung Galaxy S3 - Custom; Asus TF700T - Custom; Toshiba Thrive - (retired)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __