Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    0 times

I need a case for the TF700 asap!

I bought 3 different cases from Amazon that had false advertising, saying it's compatible with the TF700 when it really wasn't (found out later when I tried to put it on). Anyone have any suggestions? I need a case for the TF700 by Thursday this week, 7/26. Preferably from Amazon since I have Amazon Prime, free 2-day shipping / add 1-day shipping for $3.99

So far have tried the following:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o02_s00_i00
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o04_s00_i00 (bought two thinking I received the wrong one first time)

Just ordered:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product (delivery date - july 25th)

Returned all of the ones that advertised TF700 compatibility when it's not compatible. Does anyone have an actual compatible case for the new tf700? I just ordered one, see above, anyone currently using this and does it actually fit properly?
    Last edited by Arknik; 07-23-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    I bought the I-Blason case from amazon for my TF700. I wanted a case that actually surrounded the bezel, instead of just clipped on to the corners (Like the ones you've purchased). It was a perfect fit, nice and snug, and all the cut outs line up. For $17 it's a pretty nice case. Granted it only has two viewing angles, but for the price point, it's worth it.

I will note, the added stylus in the picture is deceiving. It may look like you'll receive a pen / stylus, but mine came with some cheap 4" plastic stylus. It does it's job though, and for $17 I can't complain. The quality of the case is all I was concerned about. Which was beyond my expectations for a $17 case.

Amazon.com: i-Blason Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T TF700 10.1 Tablet 100% Genuine Leather Folio Carry Case + Stylus / Cover With Adjustable Stand (3 Year Warranty) - Black: Electronics

Edit : The company also sells one in the style you might be looking for. I personally don't like the the clips, or the idea of the tablet using it's weight to support it's viewing angle.

http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Trans...i-blason+TF700
    Last edited by blipster; 07-23-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by blipster View Post
    I bought the I-Blason case from amazon for my TF700. I wanted a case that actually surrounded the bezel, instead of just clipped on to the corners (Like the ones you've purchased). It was a perfect fit, nice and snug, and all the cut outs line up. For $17 it's a pretty nice case. Granted it only has two viewing angles, but for the price point, it's worth it.

I will note, the added stylus in the picture is deceiving. It may look like you'll receive a pen / stylus, but mine came with some cheap 4" plastic stylus. It does it's job though, and for $17 I can't complain. The quality of the case is all I was concerned about.

Amazon.com: i-Blason Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T TF700 10.1 Tablet 100% Genuine Leather Folio Carry Case + Stylus / Cover With Adjustable Stand (3 Year Warranty) - Black: Electronics

Edit : The company also sells one in the style you might be looking for. I personally don't like the the clips, or the idea of the tablet using it's weight to support it's viewing angle.

http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Trans...i-blason+TF700
    Thanks, I went ahead and purchased the blue case. I actually purchased the other ones based on customer reviews, I just wanted a case that would actually fit unlike my previous purchases. I can't order the other one since that doesn't have expedited shipping or anything faster than 3-5 business days. Hopefully this will fit, since you have it already, that's good meaning it'll fit most likely.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    No problem, just a minor note, one side of the leather bezel on mine doesn't quite perfectly line up with the bezel on the device itself, but it's no big deal. As for the overall fit, it's nice and snug. Like it was made for the TF700, as it claims. You should be very pleased with it.

I ordered the black one, but I highly doubt there will be any differences except the blue color.
    Last edited by blipster; 07-23-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    50 times
    Seems like you could almost make one.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    here's the MoKo thats specifically for TF700.

Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Slim Cover Case for Asus eee Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 / TF700T, Black(Not Compatible With Keyboard Dock): Electronics

"Designed specifically for Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 (NOT Comptible with Transformer TF101, TF201 and TF300). NOT compatible with Asus keyboard dock"

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    3 times
    Quick question regarding the cases that cover the bezel. How much is the tablet volume affected? Not the loudest so adding more padding behind the tablet is not something I want to do. Please let me know cause I really need a case.

Here is one I was considering. I hate how most to all of the cases for TF700 have any reviews.

Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Electronics
    Last edited by bOOm_cORNEr_sHOt; 07-25-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    6 times
    How is the bezel held to the tablet? The pictures aren't quite clear on that...looks like it might be elastic?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blipster View Post
    No problem, just a minor note, one side of the leather bezel on mine doesn't quite perfectly line up with the bezel on the device itself, but it's no big deal. As for the overall fit, it's nice and snug. Like it was made for the TF700, as it claims. You should be very pleased with it.

I ordered the black one, but I highly doubt there will be any differences except the blue color.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    It's not elastic, they're leather strips that were cut to the dimensions of the tablet to give it a snug fit when it's in the case. They are a little stiff on the ride side for me, which might by why mine doesn't perfectly line up with the black bezel of the tablet itself. It doesn't cover up the screen, so I myself don't have a problem with it.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    0 times
    Got the blue case today, it fits perfectly with the TF700T, and that's all that matters for me right now, all is well. It has a viewing stand where you can adjust it so it stands.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links