Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    13 times

Anyone familliar with this i-Blason case ?

Hi guys ,

I consider to buy this case for the TF700 since it looks like the Moko one but this one is for TF700 and not for the TF201 as the Moko is , at least for now .

Do you know this case ? I wonder how tight it is since I'm planning to put on the TF700 a full body protection and I am not sure if the case will be able to cover the device in this case .

Any thoughts on it ?

Thanks in advance ,
    DJD

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Review from Amazon..
    I ordered this case for my new TF700 since it was one of the only folio style cases advertised specifically for the TF700T. I was hoping it would work since I've seen threads on forums that other folio style cases being advertised for the TF700 appear to be for the TF200 and do not fit. The package was labeled properly as TF700, but unfortunately, it doesn't fit. This case is slightly too small in that the side pieces that grip the tablet actually bend upward when putting it in. Even worse, the bottom corners do NOT grip the tablet at all, the tablet will not stay in the bottom corners. I've contact the seller for a return.
    TF-700 ( First Tablet, I held out forever for it)
    Loves PC gaming Via Steam games.
    "Dr.Hashshashin"

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Hashshashin View Post
    Review from Amazon..
    I ordered this case for my new TF700 since it was one of the only folio style cases advertised specifically for the TF700T. I was hoping it would work since I've seen threads on forums that other folio style cases being advertised for the TF700 appear to be for the TF200 and do not fit. The package was labeled properly as TF700, but unfortunately, it doesn't fit. This case is slightly too small in that the side pieces that grip the tablet actually bend upward when putting it in. Even worse, the bottom corners do NOT grip the tablet at all, the tablet will not stay in the bottom corners. I've contact the seller for a return.
    This was actually my review. I have returned it to i-Blason. They contacted me to say they sent me the one for the Prime, but it was strange because the label on the case when it shipped (it was wrapped in plastic with a label on the plastic) said TF700. They said they would ship me a new one when they got the TF700 ones in stock, but I lost faith. The quality was not very good either, seemed very cheap.

I went with the Poetic one Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 With HandStrap (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)(Has Open Slot for Charger Port)(Intergrated HandStrap): Computers & Accessories
    and it works very nice. Good quality, good features and I also put a Skinomi carbon fiber skin on it that fits in the case without issue.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by djeuro View Post
    Hi guys ,

I consider to buy this case for the TF700 since it looks like the Moko one but this one is for TF700 and not for the TF201 as the Moko is , at least for now .

Do you know this case ? I wonder how tight it is since I'm planning to put on the TF700 a full body protection and I am not sure if the case will be able to cover the device in this case .

Any thoughts on it ?

Thanks in advance ,
    DJD
    I ordered this case on Amazon using free 2 day shipping but it wasn't delivered until a week later. I don't think they actually had them in stock when I ordered. That is why that poster probably ended up with a TF201 case. The fit of my case is very good. But I have 2 issues that may or may not cause me to send it back. The main issue is that there is no opening for the charging cable. You have to leave the cover open when charging. The second thing is compared to the Moko case I had for my Prime, this case is thicker and heavier. That may not be an issue for some since it would probably provide maybe a little more protection if dropped.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links