Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Asus TF300T stuck in logo

  1. #1
    Soundwave
    Member #
    65653
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    Asus TF300T stuck in logo

    Asus TF300T stuck in this situation and you can not do anything.
    Does anyone have a solution?


    http://srv1.jpg.co.il/7/52e6c1d38d07a.jpg
    Last edited by oren2; 01-27-2014 at 02:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    47492
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    2,724
    Liked
    711 times
    What' your setup?
    I see you tablet is unlocked. what rom/bootloader/recovery versions do you have?
    What did you do prior to the stuck loop?
    Can you boot to fastboot (Power and Volume Down)?
    Can you boot to recovery (Volume Up on flashing RCK icon)?
    The more specific you are in describing your problem and it's history, the better we can try to help.

  3. #3
    Soundwave
    Member #
    54917
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    I have the same problem. Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by droidbound View Post
    What' your setup?
    I see you tablet is unlocked. what rom/bootloader/recovery versions do you have?
    What did you do prior to the stuck loop?
    Can you boot to fastboot (Power and Volume Down)?
    Can you boot to recovery (Volume Up on flashing RCK icon)?
    The more specific you are in describing your problem and it's history, the better we can try to help.
    It all started when I was booting to fastboot (Power and Volume Down)
    On screen was "RCK" / "Android" / "Wipe data".
    I was trying to select "Android" with volume down but i pressed on too many and got "Wipe data" selected. Couldn't go back. And since then my device is stuck on the ASUS logo.

    Please help!

  4. #4
    Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    47492
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    2,724
    Liked
    711 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pojken123 View Post
    It all started when I was booting to fastboot (Power and Volume Down)
    On screen was "RCK" / "Android" / "Wipe data".
    I was trying to select "Android" with volume down but i pressed on too many and got "Wipe data" selected. Couldn't go back. And since then my device is stuck on the ASUS logo.

    Please help!
    Again: what's your setup? What do you have installed?
    I can see your tablet is unlocked. Do you have a custom recovery? If yes - which one?
    What bootloader and rom version did you run?

    You cannot get back to the bootloader with Volume Down and Power?
    Press the Power button for 30 seconds + - what happens?
    Are you familiar with using ADB and/or fastboot from your PC?

    Using Wipe Data from the bootloader with custom software installed is a bad idea.... Did you push Volume Up on the highlighted 'Wipe Data' icon?
    Please provide as much detail about your situation, how you got into it, as possible. I cannot give you advice if I don't know what your situation is......

  5. #5
    Soundwave
    Member #
    68499
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,I have the same problem, just cant enter in fastboot mode, because "power + vol Down" is not working. Im stuck in Asus + nvidia tengra logo,like the photo.

    The thing just happened when triying to install a new recovery(TWRP 2.6.0.3)via terminal in pc, in fastboot mode I just click on wipe data.

    My fastboot loader version was WW_V10.6.1.27.1 (now i dont know if it still remains) and the device is unlocked. In other part, cant use fastboot via PC (win8.1) because my pc dont detect the tablet in asus logo boot.

    Any idea of what can i do?


    Thank you and sorry for my bad english I understand it well but have some problems to write it.

  6. #6
    Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    47492
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    2,724
    Liked
    711 times
    Quote Originally Posted by talum View Post
    Hi,I have the same problem, just cant enter in fastboot mode, because "power + vol Down" is not working. Im stuck in Asus + nvidia tengra logo,like the photo.

    The thing just happened when triying to install a new recovery(TWRP 2.6.0.3)via terminal in pc, in fastboot mode I just click on wipe data.

    My fastboot loader version was WW_V10.6.1.27.1 (now i dont know if it still remains) and the device is unlocked. In other part, cant use fastboot via PC (win8.1) because my pc dont detect the tablet in asus logo boot.

    Any idea of what can i do?


    Thank you and sorry for my bad english I understand it well but have some problems to write it.
    The best and safest way to install a recovery is via fastboot not in terminal.
    You also should NEVER use Wipe Data from the bootloader with a custom recovery installed.
    Please post the terminal command you used and list exactly the steps you took.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Soundwave
    Member #
    68499
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    In fastboot mode, with the tablet connected via usb to pc, the commads used in windwos terminal were:

    cd fastboot
    fastboot devices
    fastboot -i 0x0b05 flash recovery twrp.blob

    and the terminal get frozen in sending twrp.blob

    In this part, in tablet i used "wipe data" from fastboot menu and this take to get stuck in Asus/nvidia tegra logo.

  8. #8
    Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    47492
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    2,724
    Liked
    711 times
    I don't even see a TWRP 2.6.0.3 listed on the TWRP website for the TF300.
    Did you flash the wrong recovery for your tablet?

    If you did, or if something went wrong with the recovery flash, using Wipe Data from the bootloader was the worst next step you could have taken...
    You don't happen to have generated the nvflash blobs for your tablet - have you?

    You have to try to boot into fastboot. Try the reset pinhole on the side of the tablet together with holding the Volume Down button.
    If you cannot get into the bootloader, I'm afraid it's a brick and you have to replace the motherboard.
    Sorry.

    Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Soundwave
    Member #
    92055
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Tablet
    TF Book T300L
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by droidbound View Post
    The best and safest way to install a recovery is via fastboot not in terminal.
    You also should NEVER use Wipe Data from the bootloader with a custom recovery installed.
    Please post the terminal command you used and list exactly the steps you took.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

    Droidbund i'm thinking my tablet id dead, I have a TF300T, I installed a custom recovery and after a Wipe Data (yes... I eant to cut off my fingers) the tablet is eternally in the splash screen. In the upper left corner says "The device is unlocked", ASUS inspiring bla bla... and does nothing. I tried the instructions in the manual, inserting a Micro SD in Fat32 with the latest firmware changing the name to EP201_768_SDUPDATE.zip but do nothing, I cant enter in recovery mode or do anything... It's dead or I can do anything?

    Thanks for your time and sorry for my poor english.

  10. #10
    Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    47492
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    2,724
    Liked
    711 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloPZ View Post
    Droidbund i'm thinking my tablet id dead, I have a TF300T, I installed a custom recovery and after a Wipe Data (yes... I eant to cut off my fingers) the tablet is eternally in the splash screen. In the upper left corner says "The device is unlocked", ASUS inspiring bla bla... and does nothing. I tried the instructions in the manual, inserting a Micro SD in Fat32 with the latest firmware changing the name to EP201_768_SDUPDATE.zip but do nothing, I cant enter in recovery mode or do anything... It's dead or I can do anything?

    Thanks for your time and sorry for my poor english.
    If you cannot get into fastboot or recovery you did kill it. To be able to do anything you need one of the two, so keep trying man!
    Which recovery did you flash? Usually if you do a Wipe Data from the bootloader after flashing a custom recovery you are stuck in recovery and cannot get into anything else....

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. TF300T Stuck on "Asus" logo..Need Help in Layman's Terms, Please!
    By harrisxx in forum Transformer Pad 300 Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:08 AM
  2. TF300 stuck on asus logo
    By vannisterooy17 in forum Transformer Pad 300 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
  3. tf300t stuck on asus logo
    By ives in forum Transformer Pad 300 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 11:20 AM
  4. tf300t stuck on asus logo
    By ives in forum Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 (Tegra 3) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 04:07 PM
  5. TF101 stuck on bootscreen which shows Eee Pad logo in front and ASUS logo at bottom.
    By tapaskhanda21 in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:40 AM

Search tags for this page

asus pad 8 stuck logo

,
asus pad logo
,
asus tf101 stuck at asus logo
,
asus tf300 tablet recovery mode
,
asus transformer pad stuck in the logo
,
asus transformer pad tf300t logo stuck
,
asus transformer tf300t trancada en el logo
,
instructions wipe data asus tf300
,
tf300 cromi-x bootloader
,
tf300 stuck on setup
,
transformer pad tf300t stuck on logo
,

win 10 asus transformer stuck on logo

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:26 PM.