Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Soundwave
    Member #
    59158
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    300t stuck in boot loop

    I know there a lot of posts about boot loops but wanted to explain my specific situation, my wifes 300t sticks at the asus startup screen and when trying to turn it off normally just restarts, when i tried to do a wipe and restore it says it cannot because the boot loader is corrupted, so then I tried reinstalling from micro sd card using the trick where u rename the file to EP201 and when I use recovery I get the android guy and loading bar and he does not fall over dead, it seems to complete and the tablet shuts off, but when turning it back on, everything is the same. If you hook the tablet to a pc it says usb driver install failed and if you try to force driver install through device manager, the driver install completes but then says the device cannot start. asus sync does not see the tablet but fastboot does show in my computer, my daughters boyfriend thinks he found a tutorial on how to force the blob on to the tablet from pc but cannot perform this because the pc cannot see the tablet. any help or suggestions would be appreciated.The tablet is running 4.2 and i tried reinstalling newest version and an earlier version from the microsd and same results for both. Also i have read some of the tablets have a reset you can press with a pin, I was wondering does the 300t have this and does anyone think it would help if it does?
    Last edited by paul300t; 07-29-2013 at 12:34 PM.

  2. #2
    TRANSFORMER FORUMS LEGEND
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    2978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /EARTH/USA/NC/
    Tablet
    None
    Posts
    15,780
    Liked
    2676 times
    Yes, the 300 has a reset pin between the microSD and HDMI I believe.

    I doubt it will help. If you did not unlock your bootloader and are less than 1 year from purchase, I would see about sending it back to Asus to get the bootloader fixed.


    Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munching on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

    Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene.
    - Homer Jay Simpson

  3. #3
    Soundwave
    Member #
    59223
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    After Update 7-29-13

    What you have explained is the exact thing I am currently seeking a solution for . But It happened to me after a corrupt update error with the 7-29-13 update. I have contacted Asus and since my warrenty expired last month they want to charge me to fix their doing that made my Tf300t unusable. I have been a troll looking for solutions the past day but still cant figure out how to get the file in the SDCARD folder on the tablets sd . and it wont work from the ext.SD( same thing Dead android). If ANYONE finds out a solution ,PLEASE post it here..


    Thanks Rez

  4. #4
    Soundwave
    Member #
    59331
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    I have the same problem.. Can't even shut the device off anymore, it just starts back up to the ASUS screen.. has been on the screen a few hours now. Cold boot freezes when it gets to signature match.

  5. #5
    Soundwave
    Member #
    59164
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    15
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by paul300t View Post
    I know there a lot of posts about boot loops but wanted to explain my specific situation, my wifes 300t sticks at the asus startup screen and when trying to turn it off normally just restarts, when i tried to do a wipe and restore it says it cannot because the boot loader is corrupted, so then I tried reinstalling from micro sd card using the trick where u rename the file to EP201 and when I use recovery I get the android guy and loading bar and he does not fall over dead, it seems to complete and the tablet shuts off, but when turning it back on, everything is the same. If you hook the tablet to a pc it says usb driver install failed and if you try to force driver install through device manager, the driver install completes but then says the device cannot start. asus sync does not see the tablet but fastboot does show in my computer, my daughters boyfriend thinks he found a tutorial on how to force the blob on to the tablet from pc but cannot perform this because the pc cannot see the tablet. any help or suggestions would be appreciated.The tablet is running 4.2 and i tried reinstalling newest version and an earlier version from the microsd and same results for both. Also i have read some of the tablets have a reset you can press with a pin, I was wondering does the 300t have this and does anyone think it would help if it does?
    If the unit is stock and you have not modified it go ahead and send me an email to cl-fred@asus.com so that I can get more information from you regarding the issue and what we can do.

  6. #6
    Soundwave
    Member #
    30502
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Menno View Post
    I have the same problem.. Can't even shut the device off anymore, it just starts back up to the ASUS screen.. has been on the screen a few hours now. Cold boot freezes when it gets to signature match.
    Exactly what happened to me. After the update failed. I sm stuck at the ssus screen with the spunning wheelb of white dots.

    Cold boot same problem the only thing I have found so far I get an error

    "A03 key driver not fiund.. booting os "

    At this point I have to let the battery run out cause I cant get it to turn off. Cold boots data wipes. Nothing changes
    Last edited by Dynamic; 08-06-2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: update

  7. #7
    Soundwave
    Member #
    30502
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    Exactly what happened to me. After the update failed. I sm stuck at the ssus screen with the spunning wheelb of white dots.

    Cold boot same problem the only thing I have found so far I get an error

    "A03 key driver not fiund.. booting os "

    At this point I have to let the battery run out cause I cant get it to turn off. Cold boots data wipes. Nothing changes
    This is exhausting i have tried now to load the firmware manually and i am getting the android with the Red Triangle. This is really getting old its the 3 out of the last 3 firmware updates that have trashed the device and left me troubleshooting and in contact with support till it gets fixed. otherwise i just get the asus logo with the spinging load reticle

    Exact verbage on Tablet

    "Android cardhu-user bootloader <1.00 e> released by "US_epad-10.6.1.15.3-20130416" A03 Key Driver not found.. Booting OS

    Starting Fastboot USB download Protocol

    If i then select the cold booth (Middle Option Android)

    Cold-booting Linux
    Signature Match

    Followed it booting back to the loading asus screen where it gets stuck

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    If i select RCK with the matching files from Asus site (US_epad-user-10.6.1.15.3)(Unzipped once then loaded to Msd) i get

    Booting recover kernal image
    Signature Match

    installing system update for a split second and straight to error with the Dead android and his friendly red Triangle...

    *I also tried the other one posted on asus site 10.6.1.8
    Last edited by Dynamic; 08-10-2013 at 09:26 PM.

  8. #8
    Soundwave
    Member #
    45219
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    1 times
    OP yuppy said that fastboot can see the device. Have your tried flashing the factory image using fastboot?

  9. #9
    Soundwave
    Member #
    60369
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    Angry Same Circumstance

    Quote Originally Posted by Frederuco View Post
    Yes, the 300 has a reset pin between the microSD and HDMI I believe.

    I doubt it will help. If you did not unlock your bootloader and are less than 1 year from purchase, I would see about sending it back to Asus to get the bootloader fixed.
    Jamocha64: Hello, I am new to the site. I have the same Asus 300t and have the same problems as described above. I have not tried as many things; that is why I am here. I had the same issues happen after this corrupted update in July. My extended warranty expired at teh same time. This tablet has been nothing but trouble since day one. What a waste of money! I will follow your advice in this thread but I think my tablet is well beyone. My unit is stuck at the Screen Cold-Booting Linux - Signature Match RCK, ANDROID, USB, WIPE DATA and the RCK is highlighted. I cannot select anything different. Unit is not recognized by PC through USB. Usually it continues to the ASUS screen and just stays there FOREVER unless I try the cold boot again to start this process over and over. Hope some of these other ideas work but sounds like shipping it off is the only answer. UGH!

 

 

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. TF101 stuck in boot loop, tried cold reset, hard reset, factory reset, to no avail
    By foregoneconclusion in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Help
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:33 AM
  2. Tablet stuck in boot loop -- need files from internal storage!
    By smartiepants in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:52 PM
  3. Tablet shuts off right after you boot it. boot loop ?
    By overmyhead in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:57 AM
  4. tf_101, ics update,still stuck on a boot loop, need help!
    By Sensei in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 07:12 PM
  5. TF101-B80 stuck in a boot-loop
    By valmer in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 04:36 AM

Search tags for this page

a03 key driver not found asus tablet
,
asus 300t stuck on logo
,
asus tf300 tablet stuck in boot loop
,

asus tf300t boot loop

,

asus tf300t stuck in boot loop

,
asus tf300t stuck on boot key driver not found
,
asus transformer says installing system update then has dead droid that says error
,
asus transformer stuck on sign in loop
,
how to restore asus tf600tl from startup
,
my dynamic tablet stuck at starting
,
tf300t boot loop
,
tf600tl boot reset
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:44 PM.