Hi all, I have a transformer TF300T and I have troubles getting my device to be seen with 'adb devices'. Here are a few things of information you probably need:
- Device is not rooted and for now I prefer to keep it that way
- Device was recently updated to latest firmware.
- USB Debugging in device settings is enabled
- Computer runs Windows7 and I have admin rights
- Transformer is connected to computer with USB cable
- I have installed the latest Android SDK and made sure everything is up-to-date
- I can explore the device on my PC in explorer. I see files and directories so that part is ok
- 'adb devices' does NOT list the device and I don't know why
I tried a lot of things already. For example I was following How To Fix Android USB Drivers Issue Says Device Not Found and it mentioned trying to get the Android Composite ADB Device driver updated using the USBDeview tool but I only have two USB lines for my device and not the three as the guide says.
So currently I've run out of ideas. How can I get 'adb devices' to recognize my Transformer?
Greetings and thanks in advance,