Like Tree32Likes

Thread: TF300 reviews - post your reviews here

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    3 times
    I have to say I was very impressed with my TF300 for the first half of the year. Since then it's been on a downhill slide for me, in particular the repair centres out here in Hong Kong. I've had the same issue come up 4 times now...

I have no issue with the overall feel or look of the thing. I also had no issues with the keyboard dock. Yes the touchpad can be frustrating when you accidentally touch it with your thumb, but there is a dedicated button on the keyboard you can press that turns off the touchpad. You press that when you're not using the touchpad (which I rarely ever am) and then press it again should you ever need to use it. The battery life was great, and it is still decent, but I guess the latest update ruined that? I used to be able to get through a few days using it every day before I had to charge it. This last week has pretty much needed me to charge it every day, even though I am using it less. When it did work I had no major issues with it. There were a few force closes and some apps don't work at all, but then that's the downside of being a year old Android model. It easily replaced my laptop early on when I got it (used to have it there next to me whilst watching TV so I could check on emails etc without having to go to the laptop), but this issue wit the black screen just seems like they cannot fix it.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    The device is treating me really good. It's powerful, it's got looks, it's wide enough, and has an HD display. So far, so good!

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    10 times
    After 6 weeks of use my screen cracked......ASUS said it was my fault ( It is a manufacturing fault actually to do with the tangs that mate the Dock to the Tablet ) and charged me 135 to send it to the Czech Republic for repair. Battery life is poor.........on/off switch has never really worked since return from repair........looks good but doesn't live up to its promises. Now I don't buy any ASUS branded goods ( No matter how good people say they are. )

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links