Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The OFFICIAL "I got my Asus Transformer Pad 300" thread

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    15 times
    The UPS guy droped my 300 off an hour ago i was waiteing lol. so i opened the box and i read the book on how to charge it.
    pluged in the charger and it came on i did the fast set up and it found my network full bar wifi. then i shut it off and now its chargeing for 8 hours. they say its blue but to me its like a grey color i like it better then what they where showing us in the ads. cant waite to play with it later

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz3 View Post
    The UPS guy droped my 300 off an hour ago i was waiteing lol. so i opened the box and i read the book on how to charge it.
    pluged in the charger and it came on i did the fast set up and it found my network full bar wifi. then i shut it off and now its chargeing for 8 hours. they say its blue but to me its like a grey color i like it better then what they where showing us in the ads. cant waite to play with it later
    I'm jelly .

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwrekk View Post
    My favorite part of the review is that the alt text for the image is "SAMSUNG" =P
    Nice catch, first time I've used a pic from my Galaxy S in a review other than a screenshot. It's fixed lol...

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    6 times
    Got mine. Powered it up and after specifically saying NOT to restore my "phone" it started to anyway. Had to do a factory reset. Charging now and I'll try again later.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    2 times
    Picked mine up at lunch today. Each of the Fry's in the bay area got in about 30 units.

It's charging now and I am giving it a while because the battery was completely dead when I opened the box. It had to charge for ten minutes before it would turn on.

I've never had a battery arrive fully discharged before and am going to keep an eye on the battery for few days.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    0 times
    Picked mine up at Fry's Electronics Sunday morning as soon as they opened. After 3 days of playing, I haven't had any flaws yet. Hopefully that will continue.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum but not new to Tablets. I jumped on the Touchpad fire sale and sold that and currently have a Fire for my daughter and I just picked up a Blue TF300 from Amazon for $399 no tax with the 1day shipping for $3.99 extra and got the dock through a local Fry's for $149 plus tax $161.29 store pick up. I didn't want to wait the extra week or two or three for the complete set. The tablet hopefully makes it here Friday as per Amazon's "guarantee," haha. I am doing the reverse of what most people here did. I will be tablet-less while messing around for the dock for all around 5 minutes. I originally wanted the white one but after reviewing multiple websites and youtube videos, I didn't like the fact that the dock looked silver while the tablet was white, I may be wrong but I am happy with the blue. I wanted a more uniformed appearrance, plus the more I saw the blue, the more I started prefering it. I will post a mini-review once I recieve my TF300. Can't wait!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Researching Tablets
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz3 View Post
    Received the text from UPS that my 300 was delivered so I drove the 20 miles back to my house from school to take a looksy and put it on the charger...then drove back to school. :-). I don't get home until 10p so it should be charged enough to play around with it...

Of course I turned it on and set it up quickly. Came with a 38% charge so I decided to perform the firmware update which went off without a hitch. Setup the time and Location for the weather widget then onto the charger. Can't wait to get home now...

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Mine arrive 3 hours ago via Ontrack - Battery had a 48% charge so i plugged it in and did the firmware and setup. Had a 32GB class 10 microsd sitting here waiting for it. Can't wait to start playing with it.

BTW, someone asked about the microsd sticking out. It does not. I had to use my thumbnail to get it to lock in place. It is perfectly flush.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    10 times
    Got mine and so far so good. Got a dock from local bestbuy as well!
    Last edited by anomaly1964; 04-25-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links