Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times

If you would like this come help out...Otterbox or Defender Poetic Style Case!

I dont know about you guys but I just don't really care for the way the Faux leather poetic case looks or feels.
    I have had one for a while and I think it just makes the tablet look... old.

I would love to see a real robust or high tech looking Otterbox or Defender style case that has the same functionality.

Right now if you want that whole keyboard/tablet case deal, you have to deal with the leather stuff.

I was thinking about writing to Otterbox and Defender to see if this could come to life because I know I would love it.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks all!

Super Moderator & Forum Sleuth
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1118 times
    Dunno if Otter's gonna swim against the current for you.
    Have a look at a Gumdrop.
    Shoot them a mail and see when it'll be ready....you can take your tablet off to war wrapped in that.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    9 times
    On the OtterBox website there is a link that will take you to a product recommendation form. I have personally completed the form for the TF300T, as I have an Otterbox for each device I own except for my Transformer 300T. I imagine that the more forms completed on the Otterbox website for any particular product will increase the motivation to produce...I did mine about a month ago, so the line has started.
    I currently use a Leather Portfolio case from "Secondshells" that fits perfectly, holds closed with a magnetic clasp, and looks nice. I returned my poetic case a while ago and have placed my mini-suit in the closet for the one day I might buy the keyboard dock.

Shockwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    145 times
    I am a fan of Otterbox's generic containers-- I own several-- but I never was impressed with their "functional cases". Too much vulnerability for the device, but you still have the bulk of a full-on otterbox item.

And I cannot imagine how they'd make a case for the tablet + dock work-- it'd be ... huge. And heavy. And when you had it open? Not very effective (at protection).
    TF101 B70 series, USA running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3, rooted. 64gb microSDXC, keyboard dock with 32gb microSDHC in an adapter
    Dell Streak 7 running Honeycomb 3.2, rooted. 64gb SDXC. Mainly used as a music player.
    Virgin Mobile Optimus Slider, rooted -- frequently used as WiFi hotspot. 16gb microSDHC.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eejit View Post
    Dunno if Otter's gonna swim against the current for you.
    Have a look at a Gumdrop.
    Shoot them a mail and see when it'll be ready....you can take your tablet off to war wrapped in that.
    Sweet looking, but only for the tablet and personally, a little bit of overkill lol. I like it though

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Medicman View Post
    On the OtterBox website there is a link that will take you to a product recommendation form. I have personally completed the form for the TF300T, as I have an Otterbox for each device I own except for my Transformer 300T. I imagine that the more forms completed on the Otterbox website for any particular product will increase the motivation to produce...I did mine about a month ago, so the line has started.
    I currently use a Leather Portfolio case from "Secondshells" that fits perfectly, holds closed with a magnetic clasp, and looks nice. I returned my poetic case a while ago and have placed my mini-suit in the closet for the one day I might buy the keyboard dock.
    It does not have to be like the huge cases but something of that style that is not the faux leather.
    It would definitely add a little weight but I dont mind it at all, never was bothered by adding a little weight.

I dont know personally how they may do it but I'm sure they will find a way to and I think it would be very cool

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links