Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transformer TF300 case recommendations?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Researching Tablets
    Liked
    0 times

Transformer TF300 case recommendations?

What would you recommend as a good case for TF300?

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    486 times
    Welcome!

Moved to accessories.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    0 times
    $20 Poetic ASUS Transformer TF300 Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover

VERY happy with it. Works with attached keyboard dock which can also be detached without removal from the case. The folding section of the case that holds the keyboard simply unsnaps. Also has two magnets that align and keep the top cover closed. All cameras, speaker, and ports are unblocked and accessible

Amazon.com Poetic ASUS Transformer TF300 Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF300 Black(Included 2 Micro SD Card Slots) (Speaker Hole is Opened)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 3.X
    Liked
    0 times
    That is a good case. Just an FYI, if you just want the case and don't want to add more money to your cart to get the free shipping from Amazon. The same thing is available from cellmacs.com for free shipping without having to buy anything else

asus transformer tf300t case

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    17 times
    I just ordered this Blurex one from Amazon. I have the Poetic one, but I really dont like the handstrap. The Blurex is the same minus the strap.
    1st Corinthians 10:13

My Phone: Samsung GALAXY S3 (Metro): Stock ICS, TWRP 2.3

My Tablet: White ASUS Transformer TF300T 32gb: Stock ICS 4.0.3, Minisuit Case

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I'm hoping that someone will come up with a TF300 case like this one for the Acer A510:

Ultra Smart Leather Case Sleeve Cover for 10.1" Acer Iconia Tab A510 Black A510E | eBay

It looks as slim as the Moko / Poetic / Blurex model, but it's designed such that you don't have to pop out the bottom corners of the tablet when you set it up as a stand. I had the Poetic version for the TF101, and it worked just fine, though after many times popping it in and out it was starting to wear through the bottom tabs. I want my next case to have that functionality but remain slim - this case design seems to fit the bill. Here's hoping...

Mark

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mnguyen View Post
    I'm hoping that someone will come up with a TF300 case like this one for the Acer A510:

Ultra Smart Leather Case Sleeve Cover for 10.1" Acer Iconia Tab A510 Black A510E | eBay

It looks as slim as the Moko / Poetic / Blurex model, but it's designed such that you don't have to pop out the bottom corners of the tablet when you set it up as a stand. I had the Poetic version for the TF101, and it worked just fine, though after many times popping it in and out it was starting to wear through the bottom tabs. I want my next case to have that functionality but remain slim - this case design seems to fit the bill. Here's hoping...

Mark

This seems close No?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Smart-...item2ebe8860c9

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    0 times
    I use the Poetic and it is cool to be able to detach the keyboard and still protect the pad. It is a little "chunky". For example I would do away with the leather that snaps the keyboard section that snaps to the tablet since it is not necessary IMO because the keyboard is secured already. And I am really liking using a stylus so I would have liked a place for it. For now I am just "clipping" it to the table used to secure the pad if that makes any sense? I'm thinking about cutting a hole in the felt part in the middle and putting the stylus in there. Again... If that makes sense.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    5 times
    I'm very happy with my Poetic case (non-keyboard version), but like the ones mnguyen & moseng posted a little better.
    I agree that popping out the bottom corner tabs to use the stand feature is not ideal.
    Any of these 3 are nice and slim and avoid the "chunky" effect many cases like the keyboard version of the Poetic have.

There are other cases that are nice, but I don't like the white stitching on black leather look that many of them have, and prefer not to have the screen edges covered in a leather pouch.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads