Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Transformer TF300 case recommendations?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times
    What do you guys think about cases that include the dock generally speaking? Do you find them useful or is better to get a regular case for the tab, and get a netbook case or so when its docked?
    caseenBrandon likes this.

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mspanier View Post
    What do you guys think about cases that include the dock generally speaking? Do you find them useful or is better to get a regular case for the tab, and get a netbook case or so when its docked?
    We designed some TF101 dock + tablet cases, but did not find a solution that was elegant enough yet. May return to the drawing board later. I definitely think a netbook sleeve case is much better for the docked situation, and a separate tablet case when not docked. =).
    mspanier likes this.
    Brandon | caseen Customer Support
    http://www.caseen.com - Transformer Forums Platinum Sponsor & Asus Transformer Accessories!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks Brandon! And what about getting the tab into a slimcase and puting both the cased tab and the dock in the netbook sleeve, do you think it'd fit? I thought maybe it would be practical when travelling and may want to use either....of course for daily stuff it would be probably easier to dock it and get it in the sleeve...

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

transformer cases

Quote Originally Posted by The_Target View Post
    What would you recommend as a good case for TF300?
    I got my case from ASUS Prime Tablet Case, ASUS Prime Keyboard and love it. For the money it is the best I have seen. I also got a great car charger and extra sych cable.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    1 times
    I like cases that include the dock too because the whole tf300 and dock is then protected and even when just placing it down on surfaces I don't have to worry about marking/ scratching it. I chose the Poetic Leather Keyboard and Portfolio Stand Case Cover from Amazon, £20, and it arrived today, and it's great, I highly recommend it!!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    Anyone have recommendations for protecting my tf300? I don't want leather case. It looks tacky and old.

I have the dock.. Looking to see if i can get the bobj case(when i use the tablet alone) or similar. (in Canada)+ a neoprene sleeve for transport when it is docked. (I want the sleeve to be tight fit if possible! ) Thanks

Any recommendation is welcome!

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    58 times
    OK, so I'm an oddball. I really don't want the dock. Don't need the added battery tie, have usb and card reader kits, but a keyboard would be nice. I've seen a few 'universal' cases, like. Kensington out there that have a bluetooth keyboard included. I'm wondering if anyone has tried any of them, and what the verdict is. Most of what I've seen is on Amazon and does not ship to Canada.
    And, is anyone developing such a case for the Transformer series. I like the look of the very flat profile keyboards that act as cover too.
    Happy owner of a TF300T

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times
    Thanks Brandon! And what about getting the tab into a slimcase and puting both the cased tab and the dock in the netbook sleeve, do you think it'd fit? I thought maybe it would be practical when travelling and may want to use either....of course for daily stuff it would be probably easier to dock it and get it in the sleeve...
    Hi mspanier,

Sorry for getting back to you so late! I don't see why you wouldn't be able to fit both (I actually do the same with this netbook sleeve: Black Neoprene Sleeve for Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 | eBay).

Works really well.

Brandon
    caseen Services
    Brandon | caseen Customer Support
    http://www.caseen.com - Transformer Forums Platinum Sponsor & Asus Transformer Accessories!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    -- SIKAI® ????--

found this in the china site, looking quite good
    Current Devices: Samsung Galaxy Note, ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T, Docomo SH-01D, Apple iPad 2
    Japanese phone collection: Docomo SH-01A, Softbank 920sc, 910sh, Vodafone 802sh, 903sh, 904sh
    Past Devices: Dell Streak, HTC Dream, Sensation, Motorola Xoom, Milestone, Samsung Galaxy S3, Omnia i900, Sharp GX22

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    Woah, I literally just registered to post the same Sikai case that I ordered from Amazon: Amazon.com: Sikai Match Dock Keyboard Slim Leather Case for Asus Transformer Tf300 10.1" Andriod 4.0 with Stand: Computers & Accessories.

That is the red one. There is also a Blue and Black one from the same shipper. It comes from China so we have to wait a couple weeks for it to arrive. Will post an update when it comes in.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads