Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAF
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy Help! My asus wont turn on after "your PC run into a problem.." thingy

I was using it last night but then this pop up*"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just*collecting some error*info, and then we'll*restart for you" then it shuts down because of low battery. I guess the updating didnt finished? But I can't open it again. It's in full charge now. The LED is in white when I plugged it. It only flashes 3 times when I try to power it on but nothing happens. I tried everything like holding power + home and volume down + power. Heeeeelp me.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    1 times
    same for me, i keep the start button pressed until it makes a sound and kills itself, maybe not the best solution but it solves it.

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by theyeahnaah View Post
    I was using it last night but then this pop up*"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just*collecting some error*info, and then we'll*restart for you" then it shuts down because of low battery. I guess the updating didnt finished? But I can't open it again. It's in full charge now. The LED is in white when I plugged it. It only flashes 3 times when I try to power it on but nothing happens. I tried everything like holding power + home and volume down + power. Heeeeelp me.
    Hi, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience caused with your device and we'll be happy to help as best as we can. Please send us an email to socialsupportus@asus.com with your serial number and operating system. Refer to this case number: N1706122949 when sending your email.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links