Hi,
I've had my T100TAF for a while now. I don't use it much, so I decided to give it to my sister since she doesn't have a computer and is going to school soon, so despite how bad of a computer it is it's fine for Google Docs and YouTube and web browsing. So since it was sitting on Windows 8.1, I decided to get it upgraded. The built in Windows Update version of the upgrade complained there wasn't enough space, so I downloaded the Media Creation Tool and did it that way, which seemed to work. I selected "Keep nothing" so that it would wipe everything; I knew I could always install drivers again later if need be. It went through the process, and once it got to the part where the purple screen fills the screens and says "Installing Windows 10" I plugged it in, put it on the kitchen counter face-down, and left it there to do its thing. I knew it would take a long ass time so I just left it overnight. In the morning though, it was sitting on the ASUS logo (the one provided by the BIOS) with no little loading icon underneath. No matter what I tried, that's what it always got stuck on. So, I powered it off (i.e. let it die) charged it again so I wouldn't have to worry about it, and left it to fix later. Today, I created a Windows 10 install media with the same tool to hopefully boot from and do a clean install. I can successfully get to the Windows Recovery Mode thing, which recognizes the installed OS as Windows 10 but doesn't let me do much because it doesn't recognize any administrator accounts on the PC (even though all three accounts were admins.) So I tried booting from the USB stick I made, which puts me back to square one (i.e. on the UEFI ASUS logo, and nothing from there.) I can leave it on that logo for a whole day and nothing will happen besides the thing getting hot from being plugged in (I tried it. Trust me.) Can anyone help? It's not THAT urgent, but I'd like to get it to my sister before she's off to school, because, well, that was the whole reason for doing this in the first place. So yeah. If anyone has ANY insight please help!

Extra info:
I can get to Windows Recovery Mode, so from there I can get to the UEFI BIOS settings. I did set it to boot from the USB first, but it gets stuck no matter what so.. Yeah.
I am going to try turning off Secure Boot in the BIOS after posting this. I will update this post within an hour if it helps, but if it doesn't I will just leave it.
I haven't tried installing the media on a micro-SD card. I don't know if it will work better but since the USB goes through the keyboard it might work better. Computers are weird like that.
I don't care about deleting anything - She'll set it up on her own anyways. So don't be hesitant to provide a solution that's a full reinstall or anything.
I've heard that upgrading the BIOS might help but I don't know how to do that without being in Windows first. If someone can help with that, too, that would be cool.

Thanks in advance!