Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    484 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aag3981 View Post
    I know this is marked "solved," so let me know if I need to start a new thread. I am having the same issue. Downloaded Windows 10 to my Asus and since then, no sound. I have tried disabling and re-enabling the Intel SST Audio device and the Realtek. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and searched for updates. I have also tried to reinstall the Intel Chipset. Are there any other things I can try?
    The chipset SOC driver really seems to be what resets everything back to normal. When I had this problem I solved it by first uninstalling any existing audio drivers and then installing the Intel chipset driver. After that it worked and I didn't play with it anymore.

Actually that's not true. I did some experimenting and found if you update the audio driver to a newer version it breaks everything again and you need to reinstall the Intel driver to fix it again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    masoud80kg likes this.
    *I apologize for any spelng mistakes. I frequently answer questions on my phone. The content is (usually) good, but the words may not be intelligible. If you cant understand my post... check back later or call me out on it.
    Tf300 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!_________Clean Install Windows 10 and Drivers______Tf700 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!

Android Master Help Guide
    ______
    T100 Master Help Guide_____ T100 FAQ Thread

Devices: Asus TF300t [Deceased], Asus t100TA -64GB, Google Nexus 6P

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAM
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aag3981 View Post
    I know this is marked "solved," so let me know if I need to start a new thread. I am having the same issue. Downloaded Windows 10 to my Asus and since then, no sound. I have tried disabling and re-enabling the Intel SST Audio device and the Realtek. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and searched for updates. I have also tried to reinstall the Intel Chipset. Are there any other things I can try?
    Two days ago I discovered that I am in the very same boat as you are. Everything shows fine but when I try to play a sound I get an error. I tried reinstalling the latest intel chipset driver and there's no change.

Edit: Once I went back and followed Gtanner00's instructions and reinstalled the asus windows 8.1 SOC driver my sound started working again. Thank you sir for sharing this solution.
    Last edited by Puffnstuff; 11-28-2015 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Solved the problem
    Gtanner00 likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtanner00 View Post
    Funnily enough I just had the same problem. Here's my thread [SOLVED]No Speaker or Headphone Audio

Solution will likely be installing the Intel chipset driver from Asus.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    I found the file on the Asus t100ta driver page: SOCPackage_Intel_Win81_32_VER106.zip The Intel details date is 9/30/2013 , If win 10 updates go and change this driver, I just hope the problem doesn't recur as the issue was making me unhappy using my t100ta.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times

Talking It worksss!!

OMG, I'm from Brazil and don't speak english very well, but i couldn't leave without say a lot of thanks to you!!! I was 7 days without sound and i was already did everything about the drivers, programs, tests and nothing works here. Buttt, when i was to the asus website and installed the Intel Chipset Z3700 it came back!!! Im so happy, stay without sound was terrifying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gtanner00 View Post
    Better mark this solved. Apparently the problem was with the Intel chipset driver. Reinstalled that and had immediate success. Was getting very worried.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links