Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    Padfone Infinity
    Liked
    6 times

Transfer iTunes movies/TV shows to Asus Memo Pad for playback without DRM issues

If you have any one apple product, you may be familiar with iTunes. iTunes isn’t only a tool for us to stream files between PC and apple products. But also an amazing app store. Which supplies a variety of games, apps, movies, music and so on.

However, as a Memo Pad Smart 10 user, you may find it’s difficult to play iTunes movies on Memo Pad Smart 10. Because all the iTunes movies have DRM protection. Except apple product, you aren’t able to put your purchased iTunes movies on any other devices. Memo Pad Smart 10 also included. But, any problem has a solution. Now, i will share you my own experience.

To realizing watching iTunes movies on Memo Pad Smart 10. We have to use a 3rd party tool. i use Pavtube ChewTune. This converting software is able to convert purchased iTunes/Amazon movies to any other video formats. Apart from this, you also can use it to deal with the digital copy movie files.

Here is a guide helping you operate it to convert iTunes movies for Memo Pad Smart 10.

This DRM movies to Memo Pad Smart 10 converter has two versions – Windows and Mac. As a win 7 user, i just take the window version as an example. If you use Mac computer, you should use Pavtube ChewTune for mac. Please Download and install the right one.

Step 1: After installation, load your iTunes movies into this program. Since it supports batch processing, you can import multiple files at one time. Click “Browse” to choose a storage path, or just keep the default.

Step 2: Select Memo Pad Smart 10 video formats.

Click “Format” and select the MeMO Pad Smart 10 preset under “Android” category. ( To get the preset, you should also install the Patch in advance, but now only windows version have the patch file ).

Step 3. Start the iTunes videos to Memo Pad Smart 10 conversion.

Note: The iTunes Converter will launch iTunes automatically for you, so please keep iTunes closed until Chewtune launch it and don’t shut it down when it’s automatically launched by the program.

When the conversion is done, by clicking the “Open” button, you can find the output folder with all converted files. Transfer the converted files to Memo Pad Smart 10, with USB cable. Then, you are ablet to enjoy iTunes movies on Memo Pad Smart 10 as you like.

Good news! Pavtube is offering up to 50% off Special Summer Holiday Discount for its top programs, including Blu-ray Ripper (Win & Mac), Video Converter Ultimate (Win & Mac), Media Magician (Win & Mac), and DVD Creator (Win & Mac). Plus, Like Pavtube on Facebook and you would get an extra 5% off discount from above products!

Expires on July 31, 2013. Time-Limitted! Never miss!!!

Ads