Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

What is your favorite movie?

I am running out of movies to watch. I thought why not ask for people's favorite movies? I am just a month older than this movie but The Shawshank Redemption is my favorite movie. Also I love war movies. So, what's your favorite movie and what is your favorite genre of movies?

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    689 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobuscus View Post
    Also I love war movies.
    This isn't exactly war movies, but a war TV show from 1962-1967. For my birthday my wife bought me the complete DVD boxed set of the "Combat" TV show, starring Vic Morrow and Rick Jason. I converted many of the DVDs using DVD Catalyst to watch on my Transformer. This TV series was great during the 60's and is still great today. Had a great time watching them on my recent plane trip to/from Manila.

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    14 times
    Favorite movie: The Matrix
    I will not tell you how many times I watched it!

My favorite genres... Action and adventure (with some comedy mixed in is nice). Or smart comedies.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrumm49 View Post
    This isn't exactly war movies, but a war TV show from 1962-1967. For my birthday my wife bought me the complete DVD boxed set of the "Combat" TV show, starring Vic Morrow and Rick Jason. I converted many of the DVDs using DVD Catalyst to watch on my Transformer. This TV series was great during the 60's and is still great today. Had a great time watching them on my recent plane trip to/from Manila.
    I will be sure to check it out! Sometimes movies tries to tell a long story short.
    Last edited by Tobuscus; 11-28-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    The only TV show that I watched was Lost. I watched it when I first came to America so it was so confusing! haha

dvdcatalyst
    I am running out of movies to watch. I thought why not ask for people's favorite movies? I am just a month older than this movie but The Shawshank Redemption is my favorite movie. Also I love war movies. So, what's your favorite movie and what is your favorite genre of movies?
    Bridge over the River Kwai, Guns of Navarrone, Force 10 of Navarrone, The Great Escape, Black Hawk Down, Behind Enemy Lines (the first one), The Delta Force (the first one). Each of these, I can watch over and over again.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

i dont think u havent seen my favorites

i know youve seen the matrix,aliens,etcetc ill make a list of all those good movies but i hope you havent seen this one.. because is about jail ..not maximum security.. but still
    ...the actor is new ..very likeable guy ,on this movie...he looked scared,vulnerable, very normal and innocent still.. because he was there not for murder or anything like that...and its first time in an adult jail you can identify yourself with him and feels like is exactly what you would do in that situation
    the movie is french but the dvd has subtitles in english and spanish audio dub, hopefully you are spanish or you can find it on blueray dub in english, ive watched it 3 times because ive never been in jail and hope it turns out good like it did for him...
    A Prophet Movie Back cover

i also would recommend district b13 french action movie

its from luc besson anything from him is good like hes last.... "colombiana"
    Last edited by husker; 11-29-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hackers.

Close ones are Office Space, Gran Torino and Pirates of Silicon Valley

TF101 - Stock ROM
    HTC HD2 - TyphooN's CM7
    Dell Mini 10v - Ubuntu 11.04
    Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 - Win7
    i7 2600k, 8GB Corsair Dominators, 6970 2gb, Vertex 2 60gb - Win7

Shockwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    106 times
    How about Shaun of the Dead? or Team America World Police (careful if you watch the un-rated version )

For war movies/series UXB (Unexploded Bomb) A series from England following ordinance disposal soldiers (the ones that survive). Saving Private Ryan. Hamburger Hill. Platoon.

For arty types: Dead Poets Society

All of the Army of Darkness films.

Spaghetti Westerns Outlaw Josie Wales, Fist full of Dollars, For a few dollars more, ...

scify -- Firefly Series first then the Movie Serenity.
    Play Bf3? Give some love to our server! Great group of admins!!

Bumblebee
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    467 times
    Inception
    Dawn of the Dead 2004

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links