Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    2 times

Trendy Activities for Spring or Summer Season

Hello everyone!

I hope this thread will be approved by our admin/moderator since this is really an off-topic from our usual techy convo.

Since the Spring season is here and a few months later will be Summer, there are a lot of things that we wanted to do. And I am making a few things on my bucket list - a short trip to the beach is one, and another one is to visit a small farm. I really wanted to unwind even for a week, after being in the house for a year.

How about you guys - any activities in your Spring/Summer plan? Happy to know your thoughts and suggestions too.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonChiffon View Post
    Hello everyone!

I hope this thread will be approved by our admin/moderator since this is really an off-topic from our usual techy convo.

Since the Spring season is here and a few months later will be Summer, there are a lot of things that we wanted to do. And I am making a few things on my bucket list - a short trip to the beach is one, and another one is to visit a small farm. I really wanted to unwind even for a week, after being in the house for a year.

How about you guys - any activities in your Spring/Summer plan? Happy to know your thoughts and suggestions too.
    Hey there!

@LemonChiffon, I really miss Spring and Summer getaways. Those sand and beaches, long drive, grilling and having fun with family and friends. But those things are totally different now because of the pandemic. And as much as I wanted to make plans, I'd rather stay home and cook for my family. Safety first, lives matter.

Have you listed the things you plan to do?*

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smokebeauty View Post
    Hey there!

@LemonChiffon, I really miss Spring and Summer getaways. Those sand and beaches, long drive, grilling and having fun with family and friends. But those things are totally different now because of the pandemic. And as much as I wanted to make plans, I'd rather stay home and cook for my family. Safety first, lives matter.

Have you listed the things you plan to do?*

Hey @smokebeauty, thanks for your comment.

I am still weighing and deciding things if it is worth traveling since the virus is so active. I may do some re-planning and a few tweaks after I read this article that I bumped into https://www.parents.com/fun/vacation...-spring-break/

You may also want to check it out. I find it a good read

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links