Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    2 times

Feeling anxious and lonely during this Covid19 outbreak

Hey guys,

How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...

Did you also feel the same way?

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    2 times
    Bumping up on this...

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonChiffon View Post
    Hey guys,

How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...

Did you also feel the same way?
    It is good that you are voicing out what you feel. That is healthy. I think everyone is feeling what you are feeling at the moment - some may show it, some may hide it but they are still feeling the worry towards the situation that we are all facing. I also worry about our health and future as well. But we need to be positive and focus. Breathe, and do some walk to ease your mind.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks guys for taking time to reply in this thread

@Smokebeauty thanks for the suggestion - I will do that. I have read also an article regarding Covid anxiety and how to deal with it (unapproved link removed -mod) One thing that hit me is about media. It says that one factor that causes anxiety and stress is too much attachment to news. Watching the news all day had been my routine and I realized that it is indeed not helping me. It is true that media is inflating every news. I need to cut down on this.

@greyssy how are you dealing with it?
    Last edited by Tor; 12-30-2020 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Removed unapproved link

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonChiffon View Post
    Thanks guys for taking time to reply in this thread

@Smokebeauty thanks for the suggestion - I will do that. I have read also an article regarding Covid anxiety and how to deal with it (unapproved link removed -mod) One thing that hit me is about media. It says that one factor that causes anxiety and stress is too much attachment to news. Watching the news all day had been my routine and I realized that it is indeed not helping me. It is true that media is inflating every news. I need to cut down on this.

@greyssy how are you dealing with it?
    @LemonChiffon you are welcome. I don't watch TV so much and I don't believe everything. It is true - don't trust what the media tells. See what they have done with this Covid virus - everyone panicked and got stressed like what you are feeling. If you don't delve into so much news, you will time to focus on other healthier things.

By the way, are you good to go with the covid vaccine?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - iOS
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah, I am totally agree with you. Feeling board by sitting at home all the time.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry4 View Post
    Yeah, I am totally agree with you. Feeling board by sitting at home all the time.
    There are a lot things we can do and we can enjoy. We can try and learn a new hobby. Or you may start upgrade your skills.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smokebeauty View Post
    @LemonChiffon

By the way, are you good to go with the covid vaccine?
    I am thinking over and over again if I will or I will not - I am apprehensive. My question about the vaccine is that how can it be really safe when the virus keeps on mutating?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry4 View Post
    You can do things with your family. Read books. And just like @smokebeauty said - you can start a new hobby.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Researching
    Liked
    0 times
    Hoping everybody is doing okay. What can you say about the vaccine?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links