Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By squirrel64

Thread: Any Smokers ??

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Any Smokers ??

Hey guys,,, I just wanted to mention a site I've been a member of for about 9 months and has really had a big impact on my life... I've been a smoker for 30 years and have been a member of ECF (e-cigarette-forum.com) . And have since been using my own personal custom built built PV. PV meaning Personal Vaporizer. Now some call it an electronic cigarette but we are basically trying to fade away from the cigarette image and name because the two are the difference between life and death.

It is absolutely one of the best and most inspirational forums I have ever had the privilege of being a part of. There are over 4000 different chemicals in on drag of a cigarette. And I,,,,,, as thousands of others,,,,, am addicted and have tried patches, nicotine gum and other various form of smoking cessation,,,,,,, to no avail....... That is until now. This goes way beyond the the eye catching 7-11 kits you see that will basically take your money and leave you wondering why you would ever give up this life threatening addiction.

I'm trying to keep this short and I'm not endorsing any particular product. I'm just trying to direct people that have the same addiction I have to a possible life saving (or life extending) solution. If you do visit,,,, read and read some more. You will be absolutely amazed at the amount of lives PV's have changed. And they are people that truly care about your initial curiosity and progress. If you smoke and feel you need a change,,,,, it doesn't cost a thing to visit. It's actually one of the biggest forums in the world. And if ya do stop,,,,,, say hey to squirrel64

EDIT : wanted to say thanks for a great forum here. I've really enjoyed learning what you guys have to teach.... Again THANKS !
    Last edited by squirrel64; 05-23-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    ADL likes this.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i can't tell if this is a spam bot or a real person.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hey Mak,,,, I'm real and just wanted to try and help someone in the same position I was. I would never ever consider bringing this to anyone's attention if I had not had such good results. All I ask is if you do smoke and would like an alternative check it out. There are truly some wonderful people there and they love helping out. If I have posted this in non-accordance with the moderators please delete my post and I will never do it again. Maybe should not have even brought it up.
    Anyway, have a great evening and thanks for answering all my questions ! Hopefully after learning more, I can answer a few

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 2.X
    Liked
    2 times
    I know that this thread is very old. Sorry for bumping it. I've been smoking for more than 10 years. I gave up several times and started again. Vaping is pretty popular today, and some people told me it really helped them to quit. On the other hand, I'm a bit afraid of the latest news about a lung disease that might be caused by vaping. I read much on the topic. Recently I've found a post written by a guy who became addicted to crack because of vaping. He even had to enter one of addictionresource men-only rehab programs. So, I have doubts whether to try it or not. Maybe I just should do my best and give up by myself. Do you vape, guys? It would be great to find out more thoughts on the topic.
    Last edited by JackBrown; 03-21-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrel64 View Post
    Hey Mak,,,, I'm real and just wanted to try and help someone in the same position I was.
    Thanks. It's nice that there are people like you who think of others.

There are about 3 billion cigarettes lit up today.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    0 times
    Smoking can cause fatal diseases such as pneumonia, emphysema and lung cancer. If you love yourself quit smoking!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links