Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Looking forward to using the TF!

I actually bought this for my husband's Father's Day/Anniversary present and decided to get it set up for him. I already have a Droid and I love it. He's been oogling other people's iPads so I hope I can convert him to an Android lover with all of its customization ability and free apps featured on Amazon! I love how everything is synced up to our Google (esp calendar right on the main screen!) so now he can't say he didn't know about an appointment - hah!

I'm trolling for nice apps and games that are cheap/free over the next week or two before he receives it. I was able to pick up Plants vs Zombies the other day, woohoo! I was thinking of doing a scavenger hunt instead of the usual gift wrap unveiling. Should be more fun and a bigger surprise! We have 3 young kids so they will enjoy finding out what Dad's present is, too!

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    Lucky Man! For most of us it's like, "Not another gadget!" My wife even calls me a geek slut! That's kinda low. Oh and by the way, she has an ipad 2 and every time there is an update or whatever she comes running to me to help her out. I feel so used...
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    365 times
    Welcome to the forum!!! Be sure to have hubby join up after the scavenger hunt.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    689 times
    What a lucky husband!! You sound like a real "keeper", chereya. Next you'll tell us you bought hubby an xbox, wii, etc. for his birthday! It takes me, what seems like forever, to convince my wife these things are a necessity. Anyway the TF was a great choice. Once we got the Keyboard Dock for our transformer my wife loves it. She isn't real comfortable with touch screen and prefers to type where she can feel the keys. Welcome aboard!

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 4.X
    Liked
    171 times
    Welcome to the forum chereya! What a nice surprise for your husband! I'm sure he'll be ecstatic!

Be sure to check out this thread for apps optimized for the TF. http://www.transformerforums.com/for...apps-list.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the welcome! We are a gaming family so yeah, we have Xbox, PS3, Wii and DS in the house, plus his and hers PCs of course! We actually met playing EQ so gaming is the basis for our whole family. 9 years and 3 kids later we are coming up on our 7th wedding anniversary this month!

UltraMod
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Too lazy to choose
    Liked
    12 times
    Congrats and to welcome to the forum.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    689 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chereya View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! We are a gaming family so yeah, we have Xbox, PS3, Wii and DS in the house, plus his and hers PCs of course! We actually met playing EQ so gaming is the basis for our whole family. 9 years and 3 kids later we are coming up on our 7th wedding anniversary this month!
    Wow I'm impressed! You sound like a pretty young family. Our family is grown graduated from college and gone. I belong to a generation that didn't grow up with all these fun gadgets. But my wife,bless her heart, makes me think first before I buy. I would probably be out of control! So, when purchasing a tablet I could only choose one. And the Asus Transformer seemed to me to be the best of the lot. And so far NO regrets, I really love this thing!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links