Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    0 times

Hello

Hello All,

I joined this site because its specific to my TF-201 that I had to replace the digitizer and LCD recently. My young son really did a job on it. I really need help with a X-Axis inversion problem. I had success with TWRP but upgraded it to 2.8.0.0 and now I'm back to square 1.

Hopefully, I can tap into some of the group members and get a permanent solution to this and also learn about the different ROMS available for my device.

Thanks!1

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    1223 times
    Hi kj718-welcome.

The axis inversion has been mentioned a few times, you find the threads using this search tip:

Google search--- axis inversion site:transformerforums.com

There will be several links to threads on this forum. Have a look and if you have any further questions I would post in the largest and most current of them. Good luck.

Super Moderator & Forum Sleuth
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1118 times
    ....welcome kj718, no experience with swapping out parts personally but as Swipe mentioned, there are threads around (including a couple tear down vids). Let us know how the progress goes...cheers.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    483 times
    Hi There.

It just so happens I'm working on a tf201 custom ROM guide this afternoon! (Please dont try it yet! it is not finished)
    The trouble you have is that once you have a custom ROM, you will need a kernel patch to revert everything. Even this patch wont fix the TWRP recovery.

There is one tf201 ROM with this patch built in but it is old and unsupported. Ideally it would be nice to create a custom kernel for you with the patch installed that you can flash on either CROMI X or a Kitkat ROM.

@Droidbound and Kevin. I don't know much about kernel development, but a quick google search came up with this discussion for the tf701 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...608142&page=15. Thee seem to be a lot of posts from some guy named Berndbib in there so maybe he knows a little bit about it.
    *I apologize for any spelng mistakes. I frequently answer questions on my phone. The content is (usually) good, but the words may not be intelligible. If you cant understand my post... check back later or call me out on it.
    Tf300 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!_________Clean Install Windows 10 and Drivers______Tf700 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!

Android Master Help Guide
    ______
    T100 Master Help Guide_____ T100 FAQ Thread

Devices: Asus TF300t [Deceased], Asus t100TA -64GB, Google Nexus 6P

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links