Page 69 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    0 times
    Day 2 with my new transformer prime, and i really like it, i am new to the tablet world, my kids have the Ipads, my prime wins hands down, and i am still learning, not even sure what apps to put on it, i am open to sugestions,,

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    0 times
    Okay, I hope I am doing this correctly. I do not yet have a tablet (my wife has an iPad), but have been doing some research, and found out that there was a TF700 introduced, but other than a CNET video mention of it, cannot find out much about it, including when it will be released. I always find out late. I was also looking at the possibility of getting a Zenbook instead, and found out about IVY bridge chip release, and was advised to wait. Then I found articles that talked about ASUS changing chip manufacturers. Makes you want to go back to an abacus. Tired of taking a heavy ASUS laptop on trips. Any suggestions?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi all!

New member and new Transformer TF300 owner here!!! Just got back from Best Buy an hour or so ago with my new TF300. I'm very excited and I have just plugged it in for its initial charge.

I'm Jeff. I'm in Saint Louis, MO and am new to the tablet/android world. I am excited to be here and can't wait to get deeper into the android world!!!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,
    I have a charging problem. it was fine at first - superb!!!. My son bought one at the same time so we had 2 tablets (identical models and O.S.and 2 charger in the same house. My wall charger will no longer charge my tablet, but will charge the keyboard, which in turn charges the tablet - so I can keep going. My charger was perfect with his tablet and keyboard, his charger would also not charge my tablet. So we discounted the charger. I can transfer files with the USB lead to by PC. So it's sort of counter-intuitive - but must be a software fault?? Two chargers - neither of which charges one tablet, both charge the other.

Contacted Asus and promptly it was collected and sent to the Chekoslovakian service centre. Nearly three weeks later it return. Diagnostic - no fault and so no parts replaced. You guessed it - still unchaged.

I will phoned ASUS -couldn't seem to get their head around the problem

Couldn't understand why I had sent only the tablet back - that is what they told me to do.

So in a couple of days I expect it all (charger and keyboard) to be collected and repaired. They refused to sent me a new tablet.

So it should come back fine. Some hope? Will post updates. So far it will have spent about as much time in Czech and as in my house.

Has anyone else had this problem- if so we need to tell ASUS to prevent others being messed around.
    Last edited by minigardener2012; 04-29-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    9 times
    (I have not done a proper introduction and I did not see this thread until today, so maybe a bit late but better late than never.)
    Hi everyone,
    I have a Asus Transformer TF101 16GB model B60 with dock(don't use the dock very often) with Android 4.0.3. I have had my Transformer since August 2011 and have been using it ever since and everything was fine, until I got the Android 4.0.3 update and thats wen I got problems. Been searching for sollutions and thisi s the place where I found them.
    First I had reboots, freezes and multiple crashes. Then some nice people from this forum suggested WakeLock, this fixed my problems for a while but after some days it started having problems again, less problems than before but still.
    After these reboots I decided to do a factory reset by following this guide: http://www.transformerforums.com/for...ory-reset.html
    I did the FR about 2 days ago and so far no problems have occured, sometimes a game crashes but at the moment that is not such a problem.
    So my conclusion to my Transformer story is: A factory reset did his job and now I am enjoying ICS as it was meant to.
    Up next is my history with gadgets. First phone was a Sony Ericsson F305, second phone a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 and now I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray with Android 2.3.4. I can upgrade my Xperia Ray to ICS, but I have no problems with 2.3.4 so I will pass this one untill 2.3.4 is not good enough anymore.
    So that was my introduction.
    sculptedstylus likes this.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    8 times
    My TF300 was delivered Friday and I have had a busy weekend playing with it. I have to say, I love this thing. It is my first tablet and so far the only complaint I have is the proprietary power jack. I wish they would have gone with a standard connection but all-in-all this is a minor issue for me. The device is sleek, fast, and responsive. I look
    forward to learning from other forum members.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101G
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi...salam 1 Malaysia,

I'm from Malaysia and hopefully all the best from this forum as newbies like me just starting to understand asus transformer from the scratch. Where should i go for tutorial like handling multitask and also for tip and trick, if any? Thank you in advance.

asus eee pad transformer TF101G

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jekinmeroh View Post
    Hi...salam 1 Malaysia,

I'm from Malaysia and hopefully all the best from this forum as newbies like me just starting to understand asus transformer from the scratch. Where should i go for tutorial like handling multitask and also for tip and trick, if any? Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
    Here I have some links that you mind find usefull. Credits go to janner43.
    Forum guide: "Guidelines of Conduct" for TransformerForums.com
    Android guide: http://www.transformerforums.com/for...tml#post141163
    FAQ & tips: http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html
    FAQ malware: http://www.transformerforums.com/for...-security.html
    FAQ e-reading: http://www.transformerforums.com/for...ated-apps.html
    Hope this helps and welcome the our forum!
    jekinmeroh likes this.

Senior Moderator Meritorious
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    901 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jekinmeroh View Post
    Hi...salam 1 Malaysia,

Welcome to the forum, the sites that CasperCrash cited are a great place to start your adventure! Also, the forum staff is almost finished with an a-z help guide that you will definitely find useful.
    CasperCrash and jekinmeroh like this.
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (gave to wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone and tablet

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html
    Asus T100 Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300
    Liked
    3 times
    Hey,

I just received my 1st Android device yesterday, a blue 32GB TF300T.
    As an IT guy for more years than I'd like to admit, I find this thing is pretty slick.
    I plan to use it for Astronomy, some games (Riptide for one), and surfing the web.

Jim

Page 69 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links