Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm waiting to buy a Prime, which is proving problematic due to a combination of technical issues (what's happening re aluminium back issues?!) and no available stock that I can find.
    Technically it looks the buisness and I'm happy to tether or dongle for 3G..or 4G or whatever the next 2 years bring.
    I have a couple of Dell laptops, a tower system and a Blackberry Bold, but am looking for something more portable, useable and quicker to surf/tweet etc at work/on the couch/in bed/at friends.. and drag myself into the social media world both personally and professionally.
    I run a CAD office in a laser/plasma/waterjet stainless steel profiling firm so am proficient but no expert in IT, but am keen to learn.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Received TF101 yesterday. Browsing the forums for tips, ideas, battery usage etc.
    S Indiana, retired from GE Plastics, 1st computer was Heath Kit & had cassette for a load device. 1st process control computer had 4K w/ 27 'words' and worked great. Korean linguist in USAF 1957. Built a Lancair experimental aircraft and sport flying is my passion.
    Looking forward to learning to operate this tablet with android OS. PP

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    Hallo, everyone. I am a pensioner living in Southend-on-Sea in Essex, England. Having been involved with computers for a number of years, getting myself a Transformer will be my latest acquisition within the realms of IT. At present I have a PC and a laptop but felt that I needed something more portable that I can use when travelling or on holiday.
    As yet I don't have a tablet but I thought it a good idea to join this forum to gain information on the Transformer which I intend buying soon. I must say that the more I read the more I am impressed by this device and the applications that go with it. My intention is for more serious usage rather than gaming, etc. Checking the diversity and number of contributors promises a rich range of tips, advice and ideas for the Transformer owner.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello all I go by hezimoe. Im really interested in obtaining this product! I live in northern ca. I can not seem to be able to find the prime any where. So I sit and wait but iv'e been learning alot by going all the info on the forums here which are very informative. I'm really looking forward to getting the transformer prime and I'll know just the place to go for help

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello all. My name is Willie.
    I just recently purchased a TF101 and Keyboard through craiglist. I'll be looking around the forums to learn how to get the best experience with this device.
    Other Android devices that I currently own include a Samsung Fascinate that I've kept stock, and a Nook Color rooted with Cyanogen CM7.1.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello, everyone I'm simply J, I'm in the US, currently in Alabama, but from NYC. I "pre"ordered the TF Prime from Amazon, and hopefully I will get it soon. I'm an Android person who cannot wait to flash some custom ROMs once I get it!!!

Sent from my EVO tapatalk

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Smile Greetings

I have recently bought a cell phone with android now the asus. I am a complete novice in the android world so I may need some help with that not to mention the asus transformer. At first I could not even figure how to set the time. Still the old standby behavior called fooling around with it has reaped rewards. I am very familiar with the Windows OS but not android at all. I have some questions:
    1. If I insert the micro SD chip will it come out again easily? Is it a push pull mechanism like the full size
    SD card on the keyboard?
    2. I opened up the word processing application in the Polaris suite and found some difficulty figuring out some of the wordprocessing functionality like highlighting text for copy and paste. CAn someone enlighten me or tell me where it is documented. I have downloaded the manual but it seems a little sparse. I want to use the old shift-arrow action along with ctrl-c and ctrl-v. Hope I grow to like whatever is come to replace it.

That's enough for now

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Started messin' with techlogy @ the age of 6 w/ MS-DOS, Love it all. Eat, Sleep, and Breath the stuff!
    Nokia N-95 3-G, Palm Pre, BlackBerry Bold [retired]
    HTC Thunderbolt - Rooted , BlackBerry Torch - Unlocked active
    Upcoming project - Linux based DVR for Ku-Band & D*TV - welcoming recommendations
    Techmologist fo' life!
    "It's better to regret something you have done,
    than to regret something you haven't done
    ."
    - From the Orbital Song "Satan"
    TF201-B1-GR Ordered, ETA 1/23/12

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello everyone im EdmundX from NYC.. I bought the TF-201 and it arrived last Wednesday from Office Depot... Hoping to have a good time here..

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi guys, I'm Ron from Melbourne, Australia. I just bought my 32GB Transformer Prime today with dock

Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links