Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    where did you find the full colour manual I only found the brief one on the asus site
    Thanks Gav

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    flkb'
    the power button does many things, check the manual [page 3] as holding it at different times does different things and yes holding it for 2 seconds powers it on. I printed the manual [46 pages] and it has been a great help with full color pictures.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Hi Guys,

This is my first post on a forum. I had purchased my TF a week ago on Kijiji (big risk? - ah whats there to life w.o it lol) in brand new sealed condition with receipt for $500 (the guy pre-orderd it and made a $50 profit -.-). Have been playing around with it, amazing. Really nice hardware, software is OK (waiting for June release of OS 3.1). Only complaint is the camera quality. I have spent many hours searching for tablet specific appsL below is a list so for (to help out with new TF owners).

-Games: heavy gunner/dungeon defense/backbreaker-thd/angry birds/air attack-hd (soundtrack is awesome for this app)/fruit ninja-thd/pinball-hd/vendetta online/ninjump/tank hero/doodle jump/cordy (flawless)/chess free/labyrinth lite
    - Productivity: thinking space/quick office/qr android/file manger-hd/sugar sync (msg me so both benefit from referral )/ cell imaging/iPharmacy/Connect/LogMein/Pulse/MovetoSD
    - AVG antivirus (Google's patch or not - Android is too young to trust)

I will like to see this forum grow in strength, thus provide any valuable knowledge, tips, goodies and help.
    My goodie for you guys:
    -- use wallpaper at 1080p of size 1.5MB with ratio 2560x1800
    http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/par...t_sky-wide.jpg (i think this is the one)

- Adios
    Last edited by Androbot; 05-19-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: wrong link
    -- TK

'Never outshine your master' - Machiavelli
    ASUS TF101- 16GB +32GB mSD
    BK6xx
    OS 3.2
    Kernel - 2.6.36.3

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi everyone, just bought my first Android device today, the Transformer TF101. Apart from a few buggy video playback apps I'm very impressed with it so far.

Going to be developing for Android pretty soon, once I get upto speed with the inner workings; been programming in C++ for 10+ years now on Windows so I expect it'll take a little time for me to find my feet.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Guys,

Guess I'm not an official TF101 owner yet - although I've had the dock for about two weeks now. Just got tracking info from B&H and will be getting my Tab on Wednesday. Not a "computer guy" per se, but love android. I've been using rooted N1's for myself and the wife for a couple years ,and also got her B&N NC and rooted it - running HC on it. Like I said, love android and the community, and I'm getting jittery thinking about getting my hands on the TF

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 4.X
    Liked
    21 times
    It's the PDF: TF101_Full_0418d
    I'm on my FM radio computer at the time and if you don't find it I'll be on my Transformer [that works so much better] shortly.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 4.X
    Liked
    21 times

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    6 times
    Hello, everyone. I'm not an owner yet, but I'm doing my research. I've been burned being an early adopter, so I'll probably wait a couple of months, and watch, read, and learn in the meantime. I'm in Missouri, USA, and have only a very little experience with Android--I have a Pocketbook IQ, which runs Android 2.0, and doesn't have a Google-approved version of that, meaning no access to Marketplace. I use it mostly for reading all kinds of ebooks in all kinds of formats, and playing a few games. I'm sure that once the wonderful world of Transformer opens for me, I'll find more uses, though.

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 4.X
    Liked
    170 times
    Welcome to all the newcomers! Glad you guys and gals joined the party!

Starscream
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I've been here a while...just never posted in this thread. So Hai!. Search for the long intro if you find the need to know more :P

KGV
    Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello all, I've recently been wanting to get a tablet and have done quite a bit of reading up on tablets. I have looked at the ipad2 and xoom for about a week before I decided to buy a tablet. After that one week of reading reviews and features both the tablets I decided to go with the xoom tablet mainly for Android 3.0 but the price just wasn't worth it. So I did some searching for android 3.0 tablets and stumbled upon the Asus Transformer. The price tag was awesome and the reviews were very good. But I was just bummed out when I could not find one for sale anywhere except when it was overpriced. I finally put an order with BestBuy so hopefully I will receive it by the end of this week. I have been reading the forums here for about a week now while researching on the transformer. So although not an official Transformer owner yet, I hope to be one soon.
    "It's a robot! I've never seen one in the wild before."

Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links