Page 160 of 170 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1693
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi everyone. My name is Jason (or if you like Jas69) which ever your more comfortable with. I will be receiving my Asus Transformer T100Ta with the full version of Windows 8.1 on Wednesday. I am so stoked..... I have been online picking out custom accessories all week. I thought a great way to introduce myself would be to share some of the research I have been doing. So far this is what I have found. https://www.decalgirl.com/skins/Asus...ok-T100T-Skins This site is AWESOME! I highly recommend. Just to be clear this is not me promoting any particular site. It is solely for the purposes of sharing my finds and interest with the rest of the community. So take it or leave it. It is entirely your choice. As fore mentioned I have already made my custom skin have a look. https://www.decalgirl.com/custom/116...My-Custom-Skin Also I have picked out my bluetooth speakers. I am a huge fan of Skullcandy. This is my first choice. I am going to pick up a pair. Skullcandy Soundmine Bluetooth Portable Speaker (S7BUGW-447) - Black : Wireless Speakers & Bluetooth Speakers - Future Shop And what is a Transformer without an off the hook bluetooth mouse. I chose microsoft because of the special features of this mouse. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort BlueTrack Mouse (H3S-00004) - Black : Mice - Future Shop Anyway I look forward to getting to know you all. I want to learn how to mod my T100Ta but have not found very many articles. Not sure why that is but I love research so i will be sure to share my findings with you all. Hope to talk to you soon. Oh btw way I was hoping someone might show me around a bit. So any takers would be appreciated. Cheers.....

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, my name's Giovanni, and I'm a happy owner of a TF300T tablet.. Or at least I was until yesterday, when it stopped working.
    I'm here to try and find something magic to solve my problem.

Starscream
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    255 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Hi, my name's Giovanni, and I'm a happy owner of a TF300T tablet.. Or at least I was until yesterday, when it stopped working.
    I'm here to try and find something magic to solve my problem.
    Welcome to the forums Giovanni .

Glad to have you here, you can get started by having a look at our 'Android Master Help Guide' which is done by our Android Experts , it should be at the very bottom of my signature. Further more, exploring the 'TF300' sections will give you an overview of your product deeply, as well as point you to solutions/threads based on various user experiences too, have a look, it might already have your issue solved there or you can post a new thread with details of your issue under the appropriate sections. All the best & Welcome again.
    Last edited by Caster; 02-24-2015 at 03:03 AM.
    Proud Owner of Asus 100TA-DK024H, Asus ROG G750JZ, Asus TF700
    Use it daily, I get around 9-10 or more hours per charge daily - Bios 313 - Please use search in the forums, and refer to Guides under every section they are very helpful!
    Forum Rules - Wifi was Working - Now Disconnected? - Wifi Tips & Tricks
    Z3775 Graphics Card Driver Update/Details/Processor Details (How Much Mhz/VRAM does it have!)
    Android Master Help Guide - T100 Master Help Guide

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi all!
    I am new to this forum and found this because of problems with my tf101. I allways were very happy with this device, but it has become so slow that it almost isn't worth playing with anymore. So, when i saw some great reviews about katkiss i thought i should give it a go. And now, you guest it, my tf101 is blocked somehow... So i hope you guys can help me out with this.
    Thanx a lot, regards

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,
    I am a new member to this forum , I have Transform Infinity TF700/7001T which I got two years ago. Been using this since then no issues so far , but not sure what apps being released for ASUS TF700T . I am now looking to buy mobile docking station , can some one suggest me not so expensive mobile docking station.

thank you very much

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    501 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnenahalli View Post
    Hi,
    I am a new member to this forum , I have Transform Infinity TF700/7001T which I got two years ago. Been using this since then no issues so far , but not sure what apps being released for ASUS TF700T . I am now looking to buy mobile docking station , can some one suggest me not so expensive mobile docking station.

thank you very much
    Welcome to the forum! what exactly are you looking for in a mobile docking station?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    2 times
    Hello everybody, I'm Edoardo.

I have a tf700 where I installed crombi-kk, or at list I tried...
    I'm here to look for some advice and help to fix the mess I made

Senior Moderator Meritorious
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    903 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoz View Post
    Hello everybody, I'm Edoardo.

I have a tf700 where I installed crombi-kk, or at list I tried...
    I'm here to look for some advice and help to fix the mess I made
    Welcome to the forum Edoz! I know there has been some confusion with mixing up the CROMI-X and CROMBI-KK in the past. I would lay out your problems in the Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 (Tegra 3) Development those guys there can help you out! Good luck!
    Edoz likes this.
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (gave to wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone and tablet

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html
    Asus T100 Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    2 times
    Thank you,

this seems to be a very nice and helpful community.
    Swipe likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,
    My name is Franck and I'm a French owner (I'm going to try my best to write understandable English there, sorry in advance...) of a tf700t - with its dock - which I got two years ago. Been using it since then with several (and numerous) flashing Rom, mostly cromi/crombi/zombi, fightening all I can against these Damned lags with tenacity, f2fs and data2sd recipes and the universal knowing of sbdags & lj500, God bless them !
    I'm here to try a new experience than the ones I've had on XDA : KatKiss for tf300 on my tf700t. Now, I get to the thread I saw about it.
    See you there in a minute!

P. S. Thanks you all in advance for the great job that you are doing by posting all that valuable stuff!

Page 160 of 170 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links