Page 122 of 157 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1563
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Alathorne View Post
    Hello All!

I ran across this forum today while performing a web search on Hulu + and Jelly Bean. I received my blue tf 300t a couple of weeks ago, and I quite enjoy using it. I have owned an ereader for a couple years that is still great for books, but not so great for color magazines, and I subscribe to more than a handful of mags. Many are "keepers", but I find myself running out of room to store them. My smart phone is too small to do justice to mags (and videos), so I started to explore tablets. Just a natural progression in my mind. I found the 7 inch format too small, so I fixed upon the 10 inch size. I have used Android for a few years and am comfortable with it. I have used Asus extensively when building PCs, and trust their quality. The tf 300t had what I was looking for in a tablet: a great balance between a quality display and a responsive CPU, a micro SD port, and a micro HDMI port. I am impressed with this device!

I do not see it as a replacement for any of my other devices, but as an adjunct device. I bought it primarily for magazine subscriptions, which I am changing over to digital. I have found it quite nice to read my email on the couch with my feet up. It looks promising to use sending video to my HD TV as well. As you can see, I am still exploring its various uses.

My other devices: home built Win 7 pc; Asus eee pad 1000HE netbook, Lenovo Ideapad U260 laptop; HTC One V smart phone through Virgin Mobile.
    Welcome to the forum Alathorne, this is a great place to shmooze with like minded geeks!
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (from an S4); Galaxy Note 8

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi all. Just got a TF101 today. First tablet; I don't have a smartphone either. I am/was only a PC user.
    This device is interesting. I bought it to learn its functions and then give to my significant other. And they want it for two reasons: to be able to use the internet when the other computer is in use and as a mobile planetarium tool. I am worried right now this may be too big for the planetarium. I've loaded Google Sky Map; I need to see if the reaction can be toned down, it is tough to hold this tablet and select an object. Might need to come up with a mount on a binocular stand, or keep this for myself and get a smaller tablet.
    I am reading the FAQ on my PC. I just did a firmware update. I see one thread: help me help myself (please) that seems to be what I need. I need an hour or ten with someone to show me what to do with this and answer lots of questions.
    I'll be back for more later. Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by camplate View Post
    Hi all. Just got a TF101 today. First tablet; I don't have a smartphone either. I am/was only a PC user.
    This device is interesting. I bought it to learn its functions and then give to my significant other. And they want it for two reasons: to be able to use the internet when the other computer is in use and as a mobile planetarium tool. I am worried right now this may be too big for the planetarium. I've loaded Google Sky Map; I need to see if the reaction can be toned down, it is tough to hold this tablet and select an object. Might need to come up with a mount on a binocular stand, or keep this for myself and get a smaller tablet.
    I am reading the FAQ on my PC. I just did a firmware update. I see one thread: help me help myself (please) that seems to be what I need. I need an hour or ten with someone to show me what to do with this and answer lots of questions.
    I'll be back for more later. Thanks.
    Welcome to the forum Camplate! A great place to start for Android newbies is the links in my signature. The Masters Guide covers most concepts, and the Having Fun with your Asus Tablet is a very good series of videos that one of our members created. Have fun with your new device!

Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101G
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi all,

Im new on this forum and i own a asus transformer tf101g.

im from Europe.

I join this forum to get help and knowledge to initiate in the custom rom world.

This forum seems great to me.

Thanks.

Fatth

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    961 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fattheman View Post
    Hi all,

im from Europe.

I join this forum to get help and knowledge to initiate in the custom rom world.

Thanks.

Fatth
    Welcome to the Forum. Glad you joined us.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    Howdy all. I got my asus 300t and l'm learning how to use it. So far it's be a real learning experience. I'm a developer that up until now has stuck almost exclusively to pc's. I'm trying to establish a development environment on my Windows 7 machine and have run into several startup issues and thought the forum would be a place to start.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fattheman View Post
    Hi all,

im from Europe.

Thanks.

Fatth
    Welcome Fattheman, check out the development category of the 101 section.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, Hope this forum helps with the isues i'm having with my tf700!

have being really loving it untill i now have an isue i havn't read about on any other post!

sam

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    822 times
    Welcome to the forum Sam, will be keeping an eye out for your problem.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1 times
    Good morning, I ordered my TF700 from amazon about two weeks ago and still learning it. Having too much fun with it. This is my 1st tablet, trying to learn everything I can because soon tablets will be everywhere.

Page 122 of 157 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast

Ads