Page 121 of 170 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1693
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Super Moderator & Forum Sleuth
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1118 times
    Hiya ndusanek - sofa surfing, I hear ya! One of the tablets most unsung technical specifications.
    I work for the National Gravity Control Centre. I hold down the couch.
    Welcome to the forum.

Senior Moderator Meritorious
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    903 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ndusanek View Post
    I'm new to android tablets. I found them handy for certain things. I like sitting on my couch and viewing applications and videos. My professional experience with computers started in the early '60s as a user, not as a computer geek.
    Welcome to the forum Ndusanek! If you need an intro to the Android OS, check out the guides in my signature!
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (gave to wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone and tablet

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html
    Asus T100 Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi eejit. Thanks for the welcome and help guide link.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    2 times
    TF 201 with keyboard dock.
    First tablet and first Android gadget.
    Loving it. My 2 year old spends quite a bit of time on my prime with Dr.Suess apps.
    Primarily use it for notes taking at work and watching my time warner cable channels with their app at home.
    Love the hdmi output option too

Super Moderator & Forum Sleuth
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1118 times
    Welcome rtrajan...Dr. Seuss apps & HDMI = one happy babysitter. C'grats on the new gear.

Administrator
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    976 times
    Welcome to the Forum. Glad you joined us.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Clearfield, Pennsylvania, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello everyone!

I'm from central Pennsylvania, but don't let that fool you; I'm not a redneck.

I got my Blue 32 gig TF300t Transformer Pad from Newegg a little over 2 weeks ago, and I've been loving it ever since. I just found this forum and wanted to join immediately.

I apologize in advance if I ramble a bit; I am currently suffering through a bout of insomnia and have been awake for over 28 hours, but I just couldn't wait to join in and say hello.

This is my first tablet and very first Android device, and I must say that I love the OS. My cellphone really isn't anything worth mentioning, just a simple thing I use with prepaid cards. I bought my very first cellphone just a few years ago to talk to my very first girlfriend, and I'd LOVE to get an Android smartphone, but since that ended a few months ago I neither send nor receive enough calls to warrant an actual plan anymore. But that's a whole other story, and not for here...

I love this tablet! It almost makes me feel like I'm living in a cyberpunk future with my own personal sci-fi noteputer. I have a black keyboard dock on the way, and am currently looking for the best stylus for drawing, and also the best drawing app to use the stylus with. I'm an artist and writer and want to learn to use my tablet to work with, and while the writing app that came pre-installed on the pad seems great I haven't been able to find any good drawing apps, so if anyone has any advice on very high quality drawing/sketching apps, and any good art styli, I want to order some this weekend, so I would be extremely appreciative for any help!

Thank you in advance, everyone! I look forward to being a part of this community.
    Last edited by RyokoMocha; 02-02-2013 at 04:56 AM. Reason: my .sig I spent so much time creating didn't show up! I got it working now thiugh. :)

Administrator
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    976 times
    Just wondering why you deleted and reposted rather then editing your original post?

Senior Moderator Meritorious
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    903 times
    Welcome to the forum, RyokoMocha! I'm from South Georgia (home of Honey BooBoo...actually discovered in my town!), but I'm not a redneck, either. Anyway, For what its worth, I currently have Drawing Pad, Fresco Pro, Adobe Kuler, Appafolio, and PS Touch on my TF100. As for styli, I think I've got every type in my collection, my fav is the ones with dielectric mesh nib, like one of our supporting venders, Caseen, uses.
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (gave to wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone and tablet

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html
    Asus T100 Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello All!

I ran across this forum today while performing a web search on Hulu + and Jelly Bean. I received my blue tf 300t a couple of weeks ago, and I quite enjoy using it. I have owned an ereader for a couple years that is still great for books, but not so great for color magazines, and I subscribe to more than a handful of mags. Many are "keepers", but I find myself running out of room to store them. My smart phone is too small to do justice to mags (and videos), so I started to explore tablets. Just a natural progression in my mind. I found the 7 inch format too small, so I fixed upon the 10 inch size. I have used Android for a few years and am comfortable with it. I have used Asus extensively when building PCs, and trust their quality. The tf 300t had what I was looking for in a tablet: a great balance between a quality display and a responsive CPU, a micro SD port, and a micro HDMI port. I am impressed with this device!

I do not see it as a replacement for any of my other devices, but as an adjunct device. I bought it primarily for magazine subscriptions, which I am changing over to digital. I have found it quite nice to read my email on the couch with my feet up. It looks promising to use sending video to my HD TV as well. As you can see, I am still exploring its various uses.

My other devices: home built Win 7 pc; Asus eee pad 1000HE netbook, Lenovo Ideapad U260 laptop; HTC One V smart phone through Virgin Mobile.

Page 121 of 170 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links