Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi
    I just got my transformer 2 days ago , I think it is an excellent choice

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    4 times
    I got an iPad 2 for an early birthday gift, and quickly ordered an ASUS Transformer from Amazon to compare. Within a few days the I returned the iPad to the Apple store and am amazed at the flexibility of the Transformer. I have been using computers since they occupied very large rooms, seeing the size to shrink to the dimensions of an ASUS tablet while the capability to increase to far exceed that of a CDC 9000 that I used in grad school is a remarkable experience most of you will not appreciate. I am probably a "grandfather" to most of you (maybe all of you), but age has these advantages!

I am enjoying the tablet, the docking station/keyboard and everything else I plug into it that it simply makes them work. Why would I want an iPad?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi everyone, this is my first post and as the post says, just wanted to introduce myself. I had a Motorola Droid phone, then a HTC Droid Incredible, and now the HTC Thuderbolt. I also have the Asus Transformer and this is the reason I joined this community. Hope I can help in the future and also learn and find help from others as well. This one looks like a great forum.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Hi everyone fairly new to the forum even though i have been lurking for a week or so before purchasing on friday last week. The forum is proving to be an invaluable resource and is very friendly towards new members. I hope to be able to make some valuable contributions over the next few weeks as my experiences with using the tablet grows. Thanks adrian-

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    38 times
    Hi everybody,

I'm from The Netherlands.

Got my Transformer about a week now. After long searching and waiting I finally found the 32Gb version (without dock).
    I bought it to replace my Acer Aspire One Netbook. My first one had lots of edge bleeding. This one had a problem with the left speaker volume being too low. But I fixed that by rooting.

I use my Transformer in combination with my HTC Desire HD. Mostly for surfing the net, mailing and social media.

Nokia 8850 -> MDA Vario II -> MDA Vario III -> HTC Hero -> HTC Desire HD
    Dual Core Desktop -> Acer Aspire One A150 XP -> Acer Aspire One A150 Ubuntu -> Asus Transformer EEE Tab
    Last edited by Xyphoid; 06-27-2011 at 06:19 AM.

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

G'day

I am in Australia and have had my TF for 5 days. So cool, I look forward to picking up tips for tweaking the performance. I have it tethered to my HTC Aria.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello to all fellow transformer owners. Received mine today and it's currentently having its first charge. Played with it for a few minutes and was impressed with all aspects of its performance. This is my first tablet so stand by for lots of obvious newbie questions!
    Look forward to utilising it for both work and play.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello All,

I got my first tablet upon the US release date of 26 April(which means I was the first fortunate ones to own it, got the last stock at Frys Las Vegas on the actual launch date!)...I am very happy with the transformer as I brought it back to the Philippines as the transformer wont be available here till next month(July)..unfortunately I wasnt able to get the dock in the US when I was there 2 months ago, also the casing, can anyone tell me where they sell it here in Asia as I will be in China next week and Thailand on October. My dad would be going back to the US come November but I dont want to wait for so long to buy the casing and the dock...thanks so much!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times

My android introduction.....

Hi,
    I made my mind up a long time ago that I would not be buying an Ipad after all the problems that I had with my iphone.

After much waiting honeycomb was released and to date I think the TF is the best so far but I am sure it is early days.

Had mine about 2 weeks now so am sort of getting used to it, it seems to be how to sort out little problems as you go along which is why I am here.

I hope that when I have an issue that the answear is here somwhere.....!

Not much of a poster, more of a reader, but if I have the answear to something I will add my little bit.

Cheers all

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    3 times
    Hello,

I just got done ordering a new Transformer (16gb) version and can't wait to play I currently am using a rooted Nook Color, which works as I need it for business purposes, but I'm expecting that the TF will give improved performance and ease of use with the larger format, faster processor and Honeycomb OS. Looking forward to experiencing this community and forum along the way.

Cheers!

Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links