Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I've had my Transformer for less than a week but so far i love it, there are a couple of minor issues and that's why i joined this forum

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Howdy y'all. Just got my Transformer on the 22nd and have been playing with it a bit.

I've had an Iphone for a while now, so I'm new to the android world and got a lot to learn (bask in my ignorance)...I am looking forward to learning this device and OS rubbing it in the noses of all my Ifriends..lol..
    Alright you primitive screw heads, listen up. See this? This... is my BOOM STICK!

HTC Inspire 4G - Stock
    Asus Transformer - Rooted - Prime 1.8.4

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    just recieved transformer and is now on charge -virtual novice so looking forward to seeing lots of helpful info meantime looking to download transformer manuel

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    0 times
    just recieved transformer and is now on charge -virtual novice so looking forward to seeing lots of helpful info meantime looking to download transformer manuel i an in southampton uk

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    6 times
    Hello all,

I've had my transformer for a few weeks now and just picked up the keyboard dock yesterday. I am in love with this machine and it has lived up to all m expectations. I've been an android user for quite a while so i was excited to see what honeycomb had to offer. I actually turned off my droid incredible for the time being after noticing that i stopped picking it up except to answer the phone since getting my transformer.

I currently live in North Carolina, USA and will be moving to Hawaii in a month to go back to school and earn a B.S. in Forensic Science. With the addition of the dock I plan on using my transformer for school as well as pleasure (probably more angry birds than school ). Been a member of the forum as well for a couple weeks and am happy to see so many satisfied as I am with the TF-101.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    1 times
    Saludos a todos!
    I was thinking of getting a Kindle and then thought, what the heck? might as well pay a few more €s and get a tablet and be able to do so much more with it. I had read about the Transformer and it sounded impressive. I heard it was due for launch here in Spain June 20th, available from El Corte Ingles (biggest department store), so rang them on 17th to see if they knew when they'd have them. They told me they had arrived "yesterday" but had already sold out. I asked how many they had ordered, to which they replied "two". Muppets!
    Rang Mediamarkt (German - should be efficient?) who told me they had received a dozen that morning and had seven left. So I jumped the train to Málaga to grab one.
    First time using Android or in fact anything other than Windows desktop, so it's all very new and exciting! Delighted with the purchase - just slightly disappointed that I didn't realise that it's nigh on useless for reading books by the pool - all I can see in the bright sunlight is my own reflection. Still glad I didn't go for the Kindle though!
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    1 times
    I have had my transformer and dock for 2 days now. It is probably the coolest electronic device I have ever owned, and I've owned a lot. This is amazing, like what a laptop should always have been. Everything works well on it. So no problems there. I am still going through the learning Android curve, but that too is going well. I love the dock keyboard. But i also really like being able to remove the tablet and go off and do tablet things on the couch out back on the porch, etc. It plays movies great, the sound trough headphones is great, but even through the speakers it is at least stereo (I'm looking at you iPad2). An amazing and useful device.Now I'm looking for a nice case to wrap around the tablet when it is off roaming the world. (I got a 32Gb (from Amazon) plus dock (from BestBuy online) because neither had both at that time.)

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi from Portugal.

Get my Pad Transformer 3 days ago and I'm a newbie at Android's.

Since the first touch interface devices I was dreaming about a near A4 size tablet. Consider Toshiba Folio but dislike screen quality and apps... almost captivate by iPad2 but the Asus get me and I'm glad.

Funny how I became almost immediately (again) interested in programming and back to my old desktop thinking about installing the less pain developing platform for Android that you recommend me.

Several years ago (now I'm middle 40s) I have worked as software programmer - but not anymore.

Until now I have a set of apps from Android market essentially focused in books and magazine readers (could not find a reader that allow double page PDF side-by-side to view photo magazines with double page portfolios), music (apps for listen and play), photography (display albums and some tools) and some personal apps (to do list, calendar, money, astronomy, birds, car and bike service history and consumption register, etc) besides maps, mail, browse... you know.

I'm sure I will learn a lot with you all.

Have a Asus Pad Transformer if you don't have one .... or a PADFONe.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi, I've just ordered one from A****n (don't tell my wife) having been umming and ahing for such a long time and each time I decided to buy, it was sold out. I thought perhaps there was a message there, but today I noticed that the A shop had the 32gb on offer for same price as 16gb (no dock) and in stock (tho' not many left) so I took the plunge!

I've read so many reviews/opinions over the last few months, predominantly good, but some 'not so good' stuff too, now I'll be able to make my own mind up and report back here....when it arrives.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello everyone.

I'm really glad to have found this site. I have got mine TF with the keyboard dock for 3 days, very happy with it overall, The touch screen experience is fantastic, no light leaks fortunately and it plays HD video smoothly. However there are niggles too, which for my purpose of using this device are not significant. I will post a separate thread about the problems and hope there is a solution for them. The main reason I chose this tablet over iPad2 is the potential of fiddling around with it whereas the ipad is a closed system which I would be bored with within a week. Now I can see here so many people have made the same wise decision. Many thanks to the founder of this community.

Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links