Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

TF201 Primes Back in Stock at Best Buy

I just got my TF201 yesterday. They are back in stock at BestBuy.com and were briefly in stock on shelves in some stores here in the NE. I woke up Saturday morning and cheched BestBuy.com and was surprised to see "Add to Cart" was no longer dimmed. I then checked the local store availability link and low and behold my local store and one other (out of a couple dozen in state) had them in stock. I quickly did a store pick-up purchase because I knew they would sell out if I just went to the store. I was even skeptical that I could get there and still not get one. Nonetheless, the Prime was waiting for me when I arrived at the store 40 minutes later. When I got home I rechecked the BestBuy inventory and the rest of the stores in my state listed the primes as in stock. However, by 7 pm all but one store had gone back to no availability and today that same store is the only one listing availibility. My bet is the one store listing availability is an inventory error. However, the Primes are still available online at BestBuy.com and I would expect the units to ship more regularly to stores from here on out for those who might want to pick them up in a physical store as opposed to online.

Other good news. My unit works great. No WiFi strength issues whatsoever. No crashes or freezes. There is the tinniest amount of light bleed in the upper right corner near the microphone jack, but that is only barely visible on a black background in a dark room.

I am blown away by this thing.

Transformer Forums Legend
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1818 times
    Micro Center had an ad for the 201 in the Sunday circular, (in Atlanta), the first time I have actually seen an ad, since stock has been non existent. But it isn't in their site. They may have sold out already.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sorry folks, I just rechecked BestBuy.com and the TF201 Prime is no longer available for shipping. Stock apparently disappeared in about 24 hours. The only store in northern NE that has some listed in stock is Portland, ME if you are in driving distance (but I would purchase online for in-store pickup if I were you).

Jazz
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    If you are in the Florida area HHGreggs has the transformer prime in a blue tone, in stock. They will also ship anywhere in the U.S. I did not know they made one in blue. But saw this with my own eyes, really had to do a double take and hold it in my hands, before I would believe my own eyes.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links