Like Tree47Likes

Thread: [OFFICIAL] TF101 JellyBean Thread

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    1 times
    i just recieved an email from an asus representative who said that the current sitution is that the tf101 won't recieve a bump to jelly bean. So there you have it, flash em' ih you have em'

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    862 times
    The Grinch has arrived for the holidays.
    OWNER OF ASUS 64GB T100TA WIN 8.1 & ASUS TF101 ANDROID TABLETS

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by matejilic View Post
    i just recieved an email from an asus representative who said that the current sitution is that the tf101 won't recieve a bump to jelly bean. So there you have it, flash em' ih you have em'
    Well Dahhhhhhhhhhh!
    • Transformer TF101 16GB + 32 GB external SDcard Keyboard/Dock Android running PARANOID 2.54
    • iPhone 4 16GB - ​running IOS 6.01 OS
    • Apple iMac 10,1 Intel Core 2 duo 3.06GHz, 8 GB Ram, Mountain Lion 10.8.2, external 21.5 monitor, 4.5TB storage

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    18 times

Re: [OFFICIAL] TF101 JellyBean Thread

Within a few days to weeks the eos4 (4.2) could be ready for general public. I am running a 'pre' version from timduru and it is awesome. Liquid smooth. Hw excelleration. There are still a few things here and there but it is VERY stable. GPS is suppose to be working but either mine does not or I need to wait much longer. Sound is kind of fixed with Tim's KAT audio addons. Its not quit dspmanager. I am running bhtv app with no video playback issues at all. Check thread below for more info on timduru and eos. Raymanfx is also helping out with the rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1782410

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by WVUTampaAlum View Post
    Within a few days to weeks the eos4 (4.2) could be ready for general public. I am running a 'pre' version from timduru and it is awesome. Liquid smooth. Hw excelleration. There are still a few things here and there but it is VERY stable. GPS is suppose to be working but either mine does not or I need to wait much longer. Sound is kind of fixed with Tim's KAT audio addons. Its not quit dspmanager. I am running bhtv app with no video playback issues at all. Check thread below for more info on timduru and eos. Raymanfx is also helping out with the rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1782410
    I'm also using this rom since a few days ago, and my Transformer now feels like a rocket ship in performance compared to Asus buggy ICS. Very happy I finally took the plunge to root and flash a custom rom.

Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk 2

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    9 times

Keyboard/Dock

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarneh View Post
    I'm also using this rom since a few days ago, and my Transformer now feels like a rocket ship in performance compared to Asus buggy ICS. Very happy I finally took the plunge to root and flash a custom rom.

Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk 2
    Do all of the keys and features of the Keyboard/Dock work? Such as Volume, Screen Brightness, etc. Anything not working, GPS, Bluetooth etc.?

W.
    • Transformer TF101 16GB + 32 GB external SDcard Keyboard/Dock Android running PARANOID 2.54
    • iPhone 4 16GB - ​running IOS 6.01 OS
    • Apple iMac 10,1 Intel Core 2 duo 3.06GHz, 8 GB Ram, Mountain Lion 10.8.2, external 21.5 monitor, 4.5TB storage

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    2811 times

[OFFICIAL] TF101 JellyBean Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggdoc View Post
    Do all of the keys and features of the Keyboard/Dock work? Such as Volume, Screen Brightness, etc. Anything not working, GPS, Bluetooth etc.?

W.
    I believe GPS and Bluetooth still have some issues on the TeamEOS/timduru 4.2 ROM.

All the dock special keys work.

Not perfect yet, but close.

Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munching on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene.
    - Homer Jay Simpson

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Frederuco View Post
    I believe GPS and Bluetooth still have some issues on the TeamEOS/timduru 4.2 ROM.

All the dock special keys work.

Not perfect yet, but close.
    GPS works fine for me. Have not tested Bluetooth yet. Will try to pair a PS3 controller later via Bluetooth to see if it works properly.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    18 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarneh View Post
    GPS works fine for me. Have not tested Bluetooth yet. Will try to pair a PS3 controller later via Bluetooth to see if it works properly.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
    How long did you initially wait for satellites? I can pick up one and wait for 5 minutes but not pick up any other. Have clearee agps and even cache and delvik but never resolves.

I dont use use dock .... so can only comment that everything works even hdmi other then gps issues I myself have.

Shockwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    67 times
    My tf101 does what it should , webbrowsing over chrome is okey, the gps works and the battery time is awesome. I recently played a couple of games with a ps3 controller attached to the usb. Really good stuff.
    The loss of jelly bean is not a big issue unless you was really hoping to use google now!, but I have news for you, with the current mic it would not even be possible to use it. Google voice search is broken on this mic. Only way it would be usable is if you use an external mic which is an hassle to carry around.

The loss of buttery smoothness and whatnot if bothered go get a JB rom and enjoy. This is android and not iOS. Nothing is final.

What did you expect? There is no damage to them from their decision, we already got ICS and we got the fix to it.We can't hurt them media wise. If there is no fallback then companies do what they want. Just obeserve the nearest crazed zombified apple fanboy and they would stand by whatever company does. That's why apple can do whatever they want.

If I bought this device today with exactly the amount of stability it has without any knowledge of the past troubles I would be one satisfied costumer.
    Last edited by anarox; 12-21-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    Matrix and ASUSFAN0001 like this.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Ads