Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times

My T100TA all of a sudden lost the use of the Keyboard USB 3.0 Port.

I have been using the T100 only infrequently but it has always worked fine. Then recently I noticed the Keyboards USB 3.0 port just stopped working. No power, no transfer ability, nothing. Te rest of the keyboard works. I also noticed I can't uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 now either. Every time I try to do a factory reset of any kind it fails and gives up a certain percentage into the reset. Anyone know if my USB port issue is software or just a bad keyboard? Oh, I did check the USB drivers and ports and tried reinstalling, etc, and nothing works. They are all listed as fine and working. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Agabus View Post
    I have been using the T100 only infrequently but it has always worked fine. Then recently I noticed the Keyboards USB 3.0 port just stopped working. No power, no transfer ability, nothing. Te rest of the keyboard works. I also noticed I can't uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 now either. Every time I try to do a factory reset of any kind it fails and gives up a certain percentage into the reset. Anyone know if my USB port issue is software or just a bad keyboard? Oh, I did check the USB drivers and ports and tried reinstalling, etc, and nothing works. They are all listed as fine and working. Any help would be great! Thanks!
    Hi Agabus, allow us to apologize for the troubles. It could be a hardware related issue however have you already detach then reattach your keyboard? Also, please save, extract then run the setup application of this driver:

1. Chipset Version V112 - http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/...oaApZsEALw_wcB
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links