Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF101 Genuine Leather Case!

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times

Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF101 Genuine Leather Case!

Hi Brandon here,

I just wanted to make a post here of all the compiled reviews & praise we have received for our caseen SKINNY Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Black Genuine Leather Convertible Stand Case w/ Stylus Pen Holder and caseen SKINNY Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 True Pink Genuine Leather Convertible Stand Case w/ Stylus Pen Holder cases!

We really do try to bring the best case and be the leader in quality for genuine leather tablet cases on the market. The difference is in the reviews, quotes, and praises below:

Quote Originally Posted by Boney Boy View Post
    Hi All - just an update.. I received the shipping confirmation email on Friday and my Caseen arrived yesterday - not bad! Well done Brandon and co.

First impressions in the hand, I like it very much. A colleague of mine has a TF and a case from 'godknowswhere.com' which looked ok when we first saw it. Up against my Caseen... pah!!

I like the fact that it is a dedicated TF case and not just a generic tablet case, and ALL the ports are accessible when it's in the Caseen.

As already commented on before the 'slim-ness' (I know it's not a real word but hey-ho) is a real bonus factor. With my TF in the Caseen it doesn't look like I'm carrying a bible. I do like the fabric interior, not from a lady-point-of-view but the fact that it feels like it can/will protect my TF unlike others I've seen and felt.

Stitching and finish is great and this really does look like to professional piece of kit, and I really am pleased with it, so thank you Subfocus for bringing this to our attention and starting this thread, and thank you Brandon for responding to my post about shipments to the UK.

Just a comment re the posting from SCFast, I have checked the lining of my Caseen and cannot feel any protrusions or defects anywhere in my Caseen. I will monitor this though and report back if anything happens to the TF case.

My final points are not crit in anyway, just personal observations. The new Caseen gold badge on the front is a nice touch, but a brushed stainless or nickle finish would be awesome, and possibly more in keeping with a technology product. Brandon - the little mini stylus you provide (for free I hassen to add) works a treat, especially with Autodesk SketchBook Mobile, however it doesn't sit in the pen holder tab in the side - it (the stylus) is too narrow to be retained safely. Are the larger 'pen' type stylus you sell the same dia as the mini.? Either the stylus needs to be slightly larger or the elastic tab made slightly smaller. Observations people, not crit!
    Brandon's Note: caseen case stylus and pen holder are meant for caseen's larger diameter full stylus product! The mini stylus is a great an accurate product for mobility purposes. =)

Quote Originally Posted by LAYGO View Post
    I just took my TF out of the case & did not notice anything resembling wear any where near the spots where the case was most likely to wear on the TF. I've had it in the case since I've received it about 2-3 weeks ago & I've carried it nonstop in my work laptop bag, trip to Houston & back, & daily commute. No issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    ...The nicest case I have seen is the Caseen. It's leather but designed and fits well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    Well, thanks to everyone here, I've took the bait and ordered myself a Caseen case. Ordered it Sunday and it shipped on Monday...Now that's service! Just want to thank everyone that wrote reviews, you all really made my decision easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by ASUSFAN0001 View Post
    My Caseen Transformer case arrived today (actually 1 day earlier than expected).

Very nice solid black case (a couple photos have lighting wiht a slight blue tinge - but its pure black).

I have bought 2 previously...the standard ASUS case (which I don't care for at all, but it served its purpose the first month with alot of travel)...and then another I paid $12.00 for...which wasn't bad, but not a perfect fit.

The Caseen Case has a solid fit - the velcro strap to hold the Transformer firmly inside is a big plus over others I've seen (in addition to the two I had purchased previously). The material looks quality, both inside and out.

One demonstration of a quality product is the perfect alignment of both the camera ports (both sides), as well as the charging port location. Both speakers are unblocked.

Very nice construction...worth the cost for sure...and yes, here are a couple pix.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAYGO
    ...bought the caseen case & am VERY pleased with it. Professional looking for me to carry at work & use it with a real stylus to take notes in meetings.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopid View Post
    I'm a caseen case owner and very pleased. Top notch and cheaper than most other options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doinmybestatlast View Post
    I ordered both the Caseen and the roo cases due to a memory error on my part, and the wife wanted one in pink... so Caseen it is. Now having both cases and doing the embroidery patch [wife's nickname...don't ask] on the roo case, I can't return this overweight luggage. The whole point of the tablet over a netbook is weight and portability, as well as looks. The roo fails miserably in every criteria.The roo case is like the Model T: you can have any color so long as it is black. So if you are buying this tablet for your wife or girlfriend, you want a girlie color cover to make her happy. Caseen has pink -'nuff said.

Now as for functionality and looks:
    They both protect the tablet.
    The roo is heavy, and the Caseen is light.
    The roo has a velcro flap that makes it nearly impossible to fit on the dock; and the Caseen does fit, albeit not kindly.
    Caseen comes with a free stylus [Responsive. Really good for gaming!]
    Caseen comes in pink and black [his and hers].
    Caseen looks better [?!?]. This is because it is thinner.

Price: Caseen. [Caseen includes free shipping].

My choice: Caseen.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattk View Post
    I just received my caseen case and am using it now. The transformer fits in it perfectly and i rally like the case. Looking forward to getting much use out of it! If you are looking for a quality case, i think theirs is very nice. I paid more to buy from them thansellers on ebay and i am very happy with the quality.

Thanks caseen.
    Quote Originally Posted by city213ca.guy View Post
    I havethe caseen case. Cool article you wrote.i totally drenched my case with cologne because the smell was very strong. But its coolnow.
    Quote Originally Posted by subfocus View Post
    I have both the RooCase (pre-ordered) and caseen black leather cases. I took pictures of both, and will post a full review with pictures soon. You are definitely right, the RooCase is nice, but adds too much weight to the Transformer. The caseen case I have is eerily similar in design (same quality leather and mounting style), but saves weight and thickness too by using a different standing system (notching points, works for me). You can see the difference here: caseen Asus Eee Pad Transformer Black Genuine Leather Folio Case w/ Convertible Multi Stand
    Quote Originally Posted by laysea65 View Post
    thanks for the review I just orderd the caseen one in black and getting a free mini stylus pen plus free shipping cant beat it and the price to me was pretty cheap for all leather compared to what i paid for my 7inch samsung galaxy tab case last December. How long did it take to recieve your order?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisha
    Received my Asus Skinny Transformer case(pink). Awesome & great price with free shipping also received free mini stylus

-via caseen Blog: http://www.caseen.com/caseen-Asus-SK....html#comments

Some great reviews of our caseen Asus Transformer case on Amazon.com have started to show themselves! The best Asus Transformer case on the market continues to improve!

Check them out here:

BLACK:
    http://www.amazon.com/caseen-Transfo...4658736&sr=8-1

PINK:
    http://www.amazon.com/caseen-Transfo...4658736&sr=8-7

We encourage all caseen Asus Transformer case owners to write reviews of our product anywhere they see! This helps us bring in more recognition and help us create more creative and unique products across our range of products. A little secret: our GLARESHATTER line of screen protectors is to be released SOON! Thanks to tremendous support we have received form Transformer owners!

If you have a review and have posted it! And want to be included in this list, please write to support@caseen.com! I'll get you setup!
    Last edited by caseenBrandon; 08-29-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: New Praises & Reviews!
    stoopid likes this.

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times
    Added two new reviews from TransformerForum members stoopid and LAYGO!

Quote Originally Posted by LAYGO
    ...bought the caseen case & am VERY pleased with it. Professional looking for me to carry at work & use it with a real stylus to take notes in meetings.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopid View Post
    I'm a caseen case owner and very pleased. Top notch and cheaper than most other options.
    Thanks for the great reviews guys! The caseen SKINNY case, now in revision III!, is definitely the top case pick to consider for your Asus Transformer Eee Pad TF101!

Brandon
    caseen Customer Support

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times
    ASUSFAN0001 gave us a great review, which I added. He also took pictures of the case. Please check them out there: caseen wants to thank all TransformerForums users for being great loyal customers!

Quote Originally Posted by ASUSFAN0001 View Post
    My Caseen Transformer case arrived today (actually 1 day earlier than expected).

Very nice solid black case (a couple photos have lighting wiht a slight blue tinge - but its pure black).

I have bought 2 previously...the standard ASUS case (which I don't care for at all, but it served its purpose the first month with alot of travel)...and then another I paid $12.00 for...which wasn't bad, but not a perfect fit.

The Caseen Case has a solid fit - the velcro strap to hold the Transformer firmly inside is a big plus over others I've seen (in addition to the two I had purchased previously). The material looks quality, both inside and out.

One demonstration of a quality product is the perfect alignment of both the camera ports (both sides), as well as the charging port location. Both speakers are unblocked.

Very nice construction...worth the cost for sure...and yes, here are a couple pix.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    i ♥ the pink one..would love to get one
    caseenBrandon likes this.
    TF101 with Dock, Iphone4S
    "
    --------simply mheg ♥ --------

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mheg04 View Post
    i ♥ the pink one..would love to get one
    The pink one is great! You can purchase here: caseen SKINNY Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 True Pink Genuine Leather Convertible Stand Case w/ Stylus Pen Holder

=).

Brandon
    caseen Customer Support

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times
    Added new review and commentary by forum user LAYGO!

Quote Originally Posted by LAYGO View Post
    I just took my TF out of the case & did not notice anything resembling wear any where near the spots where the case was most likely to wear on the TF. I've had it in the case since I've received it about 2-3 weeks ago & I've carried it nonstop in my work laptop bag, trip to Houston & back, & daily commute. No issues.
    Also a bit about how quick we are to ship your product out! By principe:

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    Well, thanks to everyone here, I've took the bait and ordered myself a Caseen case. Ordered it Sunday and it shipped on Monday...Now that's service! Just want to thank everyone that wrote reviews, you all really made my decision easier.
    Thank You!

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    im from phil..do you ship the item here?
    "

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times
    im from phil..do you ship the item here?
    Hi Mheg!

Yes we do ship internationally! Please use our checkout system on our website and carefully fill out your address details. You will receive a list of shipping options available to your country.

Thanks,

Brandon
    caseen Customer Service

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    thanks...i see on the page there's a free item,really?
    "

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF701
    Liked
    60 times
    thanks...i see on the page there's a free item,really?
    Yes there is A FREE Mini Stylus Pen (Black or Deep Hot Pink: Specify in Checkout Comments) with every purchase of $15.00 USD!

Its a great addition to all your mobile products.

Brandon
    caseen Customer Service

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links