Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    3 times

Wink Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF201 Genuine Leather Case!

Hi Michelle here,

I just wanted to make a post here of all the compiled reviews & praise we have received for our caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Hand Strap Stand Case (Black) for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 and caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Hand Strap Stand Case (True Pink) for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 cases!

also available, caseen Retro Pink Plaid Hand Strap Stand Case (Hot Pink Details) for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201

We really do try to bring the best case and be the leader in quality for genuine leather tablet cases on the market. The difference is in the reviews, quotes, and praises below:

Quote Originally Posted by JavaDude75 View Post
    Impressive super fast shipping! Ordered on Friday, delivered (to NH) on Monday. Very nice case. My Transformer Prime feels well protected.
    Quote Originally Posted by TLO View Post
    Ordered the pink plaid on Friday it arrived in GA today (Monday) along with the pink stylus. Thank you Brandon!

I had ordered the black Minisuits case from amazon, just to have protection until I could find a pink one. The Minisuits is very nice for the low price but this one is much nicer. Higher quality leather. Perfect fit for the prime. I highly recommend for the Prime!
    Quote Originally Posted by vtprime View Post
    Got my black case today; that was super fast! It's really nice and seems very well made and fits perfectly. Thanks much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Just a quick FYI...

I order my case Friday (the 20th) at 11:50 EST. I had an acknowledgement three minutes later, another email at 3:23 in the afternoon telling me my order was being processed, and a final email at 7:11 that evening telling me it had shipped!!!

At 2:30pm on Monday the 23rd, I had my case installed on my T-Prime.

It is a definite 5-star purchase from my end, both the service and the quality of the product.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by leeshor View Post
    Got my skinny for the TF201, FAST. It is everything I expected and hoped for. It's a better fit for the 201 than the Caseen case I had for my 101. Now if I could only get the stylus to fit in the holder I'll be in business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
    I got mine today. It looks really nice, it's a shame my replacement Prime probably won't be arriving for another week and a half!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarg View Post
    Ordered my case on Friday afternoon. I received my case today and was the best thing I could have done. I was looking for a case for awhile, glad I choose this one! Speedy service and a top notch product and design. Will recommend this case to all I know!

Skarg
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Nice

And today the case arrived. Looks great.

Only niggle is the loop for the stylus. It's a little thight, but I guess that'll loosen up.

Great service from Caseen, and short shipping time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael from via Amazon
    I've purchased just about every case for my tablet I could find. It takes a long time and a lot of expenses to find that perfect one. After several just OK cases, I found the Caseen Skinny case for my tablet. The look of the leather is fantastic, as with the stitching too. The build quality looks excellent and the fit for my tablet was right on perfect. As high quality leather ages it actually gets better. I can't wait to break this case in and have even a better case as it ages. I also have to mention the excellent customer service they have. I did have a small problem that was handled and taken care of immediately. I love companies like this and I will look forward to more of their products as they keep making them. Two thumbs up for Caseen.

I have no direct affiliation with Caseen. I'm just a very happy customer that wants to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks,

Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Raction View Post
    I received my case today. It was very fast service. I cannot say I am blown away, but it is nice. Perhaps a tad bulkier than I expected, though of nice quality. As others have pointed out, the stylus holder is very small, but will probably loosen up (I hope so, as it is very difficult to insert the pen).

If I am not mistaken (I haven't used it a whole lot yet, am using my dock now) - it seems that the tablet is upside down when you have it in the lower angled reading position, but perhaps I had it inserted incorrectly.

Great service!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ligolski View Post
    fiance loves it, thanks caseen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarg View Post
    Ordered my case on Friday afternoon. I received my case today and was the best thing I could have done. I was looking for a case for awhile, glad I choose this one! Speedy service and a top notch product and design. Will recommend this case to all I know!

Skarg
    Quote Originally Posted by mojospapi View Post
    Received my case. Tnx Brandon. Also like the stylus very much. It cuts out the fingerprint smudges. HUGE +!! and the wife loves her hot pink one too, LOL. A good product. Great customer service and all at a fair price. What more can you ask for? Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzofsteel View Post
    I received my cover last Friday and I love it. The pen loop was questionable at first, but keeping the Vibe stylus in it overnight conforms it enough so that the stylus easily slips in with minimum effort. Would I buy it again? Yes, definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by akavana View Post
    Received my case 6 days ago (on my birthday) and to be completely honest I love it. Haven't removed my prime from it yet. Quality is amazing and it is exactly as jihads hoped. Thank you so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by theanswriz42 View Post
    I got my case yesterday and the build quality seems to be really great! The miniature stylus is a bit cheesy and would be better if it was more full sized like an actual pen but considering it was free, I can't complain. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by caseenMichelle; 02-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links